Level 120 generic equipment vendor?

I just hit 120 and have like ilvl 280~290ish on my character. Is there a vendor where it sells ilvl higher than that, such as 300? I mistakenly sold some of my items on vendor and I want to buy some generic armors or weapons if they’re higher than the ones I got from the quest.

Thanks in advance.

I don’t know of any vendors selling replacement gear like you’re looking for. The faction quartermasters sell gear but you need to be at least Honored to get anything, and Revered to get something other than a cloak.

Your best bet might be the AH. Leatherworkers can make armor that would be an upgrade for you. I don’t know what the prices are like, but the required materials aren’t anything particularly exotic. I would suggest taking a look. You’ll eventually replace it with gear from world quests, but at least it will get you geared up to get better rewards from them.

Some of this depends on if this is your first 120 or not. If you’ve already hit 120 and unlocked world quests on another character, you should probably start Naz’jatar on that character. There’s a vendor there that sells Bind on Account tokens that are ilvl 385. You’ll need a currency you get from doing stuff in Naz’jatar, but the tokens are really cheap.

If this is your first 120, then you’re main option will be the Auction House as Tureja mentioned.

If that’s the case, you’re main focus right now should be unlocking world quests. That means getting friendly with each of the 3 leveling zones. (From the wowhead profiler, that means you still need to do Drustvar. That one’s a bit weird for rep, as you don’t get any rep for the first part of the zone, and then once you get to the part where the Order of the Embers is established, you get a ton of rep of front.) You’ll also need to finish doing the foothold quest for the war campaign. (That’s where you unlock the ability to travel to one of the enemy zones by talking to the boat captain.)

Once world quests are unlocked, you’ll be able to take the character to Naz’jatar. It will be rough at low ilvl (probably before 350) but if you can drag yourself through it, the rewards are worth it. You’ll get an ilvl 370 weapon early on, and there are the 385 tokens I mentioned before. (You’ll get a quest early on to upgrade the free piece of 385 gear they gave you. If you hold off on doing that quest, you can use the mana pearls you were given for the upgrade to buy 4 tokens, which will make it much easier to quest in Naz’jatar.)

Thanks everyone. Actually I do have 2 120 characters (the other one is Truewarrior in Proudmoore), and I’m pretty sure I unlocked the World Quest. I will try to see if I can get to Nazjatar instead.

The whole point of asking in this post was to at least not use the Legion lvl item on a few slots (as you can see in Truewarrior in Proudmoore server’s equipment).

Thanks.

This time around they put the starter gear on the professions instead of a vendor, so you’ll need to get the starter gear from other people if you can’t make it yourself. (So, if your other characters have crafting professions, check out the recipe book. The starter gear is one of the first things learned and fairly light on mats.)

1 Like