Level 110 Bracket is a Mess + Twinks

11/03/2018 06:38 PMPosted by Igyfarmyou
Go get the azerite gear man. The neck plus first piece takes 5 minutes to get and the other 2 take a few hours of doing the main quests.

Also you are exaggerating. Most twinks have around 45k-50khp, 55k with Fort buff.

Once you get the azerite gear the difference is minimal, then its just Mythic Antorus gear youd be missing which isnt a big deal.

Your problem is having 0 azerite gear and no neck that takes 5 minutes to get.

am i reading this right?

instead of complaining or blatantly telling somebody they're wrong, you're actually explaining to somebody as to why their wrong?

im now a devout christian man
Pony up the money for BFA or choose another bracket.

Not like this is a new issue if not buying the next xpac, usually some greens from the new xpac are better than the purple from the previous one in that ONE lvl where they overlap.

Fresh BC gear was better than topped out Vanilla at 70
Fresh Wrath gear was better than topped out BC at 80..............

rinse and repeat.
1 Like
[/quote]

But I dont have BFA yet...

SO i need to have BFA already, in order to be competitive at the previous xpac level?[/quote]

1. your gear for legion is weak.

2. you could easily raid for the gear without getting the bfa gear and still be competitive

3. you expect the rest of the wow population to stop what they are doing and meet your demands/needs because "you havent done legion content yet"

4. gitgud nub
It's a bit of an understatement to say that the raid gear can compete. It'll make you slightly more competitive if you play a healer but for tanks and dps you're still easy meat for anyone in the Azerite gear.
Twinks are balanced.
110 an easy bracket bunch of trash players.

When I first started pvp’ing in battlegrounds with my priest, it was just a random thing with heroic gear that I had already from raiding in Legion. I enjoyed the virtue of survivability and that my team was winning nearly every match.

The gear only goes so far, especially after the other side gets wind of it and starts throwing numbers at it, as they always tend to do, so I’m afraid you’re a bit late to the party there. You’re gonna need a lot of skill to get through the 60k+ health fire mages, shadow priest and affliction warlock twinks (who are supported by indestructable healers) before they kill you.

Eventually they’re going to do something to nerf 1110s. Not sure what, but it’s going to happen.

Agreed it’s a mess and not fun getting melted in a second. I took a long break during legion and decided to log on one day and play. I don’t have bfa either and mostly just came back to see if I wanted to buy it. After a few days of getting stomped in a broken pvp I remembered why I quit in the first place. Blizzard isn’t gonna fix it any time soon because they are hoping people will upgrade accounts to be able to keep competitive. It really sucks to be on either side against twinks but I have figured out alliance wins more early in the day the horde twinks March in the mid afternoon. Good luck

3 Likes

Realize this thread is from 2 months ago, so not a complete necro, but it came to the top of a google search on the subject. Felt it was appropriate to respond to the issue and ask for updates on the concerns I had so they could be address by those who know as well. I haven’t twinked since MoP, and then I did it as a 70 since the end of tBC. So my information is a tad dated. Thanks for any updates to my lack of current information from those who know.

This is a false statement. Everything you’ve said in this thread indicates you are here for Legion content, not BFA content. If you ‘came back for BFA’ one would reason you a had purchased BFA, or planned to once you hit 110 so you could continue leveling in to BFA.

Yet you have repeatedly pointed out how you are attempting to enjoy Legion content. Therefore it stands to reason you ‘came back for Legion’ and are upset that the game is not currently balanced for that expansion.

That’s your problem.

The game is not currently balanced or designed for Legion content. WoW has NEVER been balanced upon the previous level of content.

This is why after MoP/WoD became obsolete, they removed the legendary item quest lines. No more cloaks. No more helm gem. No more rings.

Lastly, unless it has changed and I admit my old 70 twink mind is a little dated on Twink PvP, but its been my understanding that if you have “XP Off” you can only queue with other players who have “XP Off”.

Well it that is still true, it means people are either:
A) Buying 110 boosted toons to twink out
or
B) leveling to 110 to twink out

Option A gives Activision-Blizzard finance department a warm feeling.

Why does all that matter?
Well it means they can only 110 twink until they level out of it UNLESS they are like you, and don’t have BFA yet - which again I’d need verification on if not buying an expac still allows you to queue with individuals with the expac and XP On.

Xp on/off has been merged since Legion

Thank you for the update, Myninja.

Clarification Question. Does that apply to all brackets or just the 101-110 Legion bracket?

Yes, it applies to all brackets. There was a brief moment not long ago (thread below) where Blizzard was going to completely disable xp off for levels 110+ (not even related to PvP). That decision was reversed within hours lol

…in MOP, I used to run the cart/flag
as disc and no one could kill me…it was great…and it ended…

Are you for real? My Shaman is 117 and sitting 60k with Priest Buff and I havent even attempted to twink him. ALL I have done is leveled through quests with 2 dungeons as a healer. Most my gear is Ilvl 240ish

Yes it was changed but they are still looking at it.

Okay, 110 is its own bracket…

Now that thats out of the way 111-119 does have a lot of twinks. I am not particularly proud of it but they exist and 119 PvP is a lot more tolerable that 120. Fresh 111’s with under 40k health entering the 111-1119 BGs everyone besides other fresh 111’s are going to seem like twinks.

Farming you was fun. You kept rezzing expecting different results… thanks for the Hks man.

Haha, oh your not joking? Dang man, put some clothes on

These guys are still trying to get free stuff we can all see.