Level 10 monk just did 45k dps

every single boss fight and easily soloed every boss.

im playin a rogue.

did i pick tyhe wrong class or somethin? at level 10 i did nothing lol

Que times will be longer if low levels cant queue up with higher lvls, so their damage is (over)tuned to compensate. Best not to take dps meter seriously in lvling dungeons.

7 Likes

Level scaling be whack yo.

10 Likes

Probably a level 10 twink monk with xp turned off, they can solo the entire dungeons - and they’re that way because Blizzard is awful at scaling.

5 Likes

Make one of class. You will never ’pick’ the wrong class again. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It’s also a good way to get money, grind away to twink, turn xp off as a monk and get 20k every 10 levels up to 60. And you can do it a lot

Since reading this, I decided to look into it. I have since created three level 10 twinks. The first a brewmaster monk, the second an arcane mage, and thirdly a ret paladin.

Using random dungeon finder: The monk is like a meatgrinder whose health almost never goes down below 80%. I can just run in and do a spinning crane kick the whole instance. The arcane mage is also very op…I go in and arcane blast mobs…they lose 1/3 to 1/2 health per blast. Single target bosses I just non-aoe spam. The ret paladin only has consecrate as aoe, but regularly single-shots elite dungeon mobs…I would say I do 90% of the “killing blows” in the dungeons.

The fun is more in the gearing than the playing once geared. TBC dungeons offer great socketed gear at ilvl 33, while WoD dungeons offer uncommon warforged upgrades to ilvl 59.

Some players in the groups seem happy to have a 10 twink and some seem irked. I was in a group with a 59 warlock yesterday that was like, “I’m pretty useless in this group.” DoTs aren’t really effective in runs with level 10 twinks.

Scaling op

Level 10

What is so hard to understand about scaling?

1 Like

right after the rogue nerf i went into some random 16 to see how it went and both the MM hunter and WW pulled 75k overall! i was at 55.

my feelings got hurt im not gonna lie lol

went with the “thanks for the carry <3” instead of crying :wink:

Rogue has 2 specs in the top 4 specs for dungeons at endgame.

1 Like

Level scaling.

its just the level scaling is super broken atm. super low levels like 10-12’s do insane crazy damage in the meters cause blizz is is a small indie dev team and cant be bothered to fix it

I don’t have a lot of hope blizzard will balance leveling even a little. I would be embarrassed if I worked there and a level 10 had more power then a fresh level 70.

They really should of left the cap at 60 or 80, just pick one and stick with it forever so the rest of the game can be balanced over time. Then the only expansion that needs balancing tweaks would be the last one as it gets squished by 10 level.

It’s not a bug to fix.

They’re doing very low dps. Their mobs just happen to have much less health relative to that dps than your mobs relative to your dps.

This system is required for level 10s to be able to do dungeons with level 60s and contribute meaningfully.

so broken scaling issue that needs to be fixed. got it

It’s not broken, it’s working as intended.

Just because you don’t understand how it works doesn’t mean it’s broken.

Dang I might have to make a level 10 twink.

Almost sounds fun. Lol

1 Like

Yeah but at the same time if your goal is to just faceroll dungeons to feel strong, just level to 70 and go solo older content. If your goal is to help your friends level or make gold, then yeah.

I have been leveling all classes through random Dragonflight dungeons and at level 60, starting to slow down mid 60’s. If you had any sort of gear from Shadowlands the low levels wreck everything in sight. Maybe not as powerful as a level 10 twink but still pretty OP. Scaling at it’s finest.