Letting people into lfr nzoth without cloak indicates blizzard doesn't care anymore

I was in a group with 9 stacks and boss never went below 74%.

2 Likes

I raided Uldir as alliance. I think I left a 110 paly over there. Still in greens though. lol

Yeah you’d need the cloak and some semi-decent gear obv. But if you do that I’m happy to help. TBH you could just do some heroic pugging and get it np. The fight will only be easier as people get more geared and learn the mechanics. The secret for nzoth is to do small comps only.

1 Like

It was fine in MoP. Then it became a joke.

1 Like

Every time you post with that mog and name it brings me actual joy.

I also don’t see any merit on the 8.3 cape or lore, so much so that I’m not dedicating time to anything related to 8.3.

But I am also not entering DGs or raids.
So at least I’m not disturbing anyone.

And apparently, the devs are well aware that their cover is not arousing interest in several players.

It seems that the cape is something very boring to motivate some players to create it.

2 Likes

it’s on youtube.

That is what I am here for. But Blizzard should seriously look at the state of LFR.

You can watch method kill nzoth on mythic on youtube too, obv lfr is for people that want the experience of actually doing the fight and experiencing the content first hand

You know those figures are not accurate to the time lfr was released you are using vanilla and tbc stats wotlk had a way higher raid participation upwards of 81% so claiming lfr was a result of low participation is also inaccurate

2 Likes

Achievements! :smiley:

Also there’s quests, not sure if you can do them in LFR or not someone else will have to chime in on that.

They want the appearance and not necessarily the gear.

Of course there’s the story people too, they wanna know what happens.

2 Likes

you know I did that cloak 5 times i am sure not in the **** doing it 3 more times just to make some LFR warrior happy. the way the game is right now is really turning me off from playing.

4 Likes

without the cloak whats the difference? other than camera-turning?

Sun dies and becomes a big beautiful red dwarf.

1 Like

LFR is Cata. Dragonsoul was the first iirc.

1 Like

Exactly so using raid experience from before cata would be the sample size

This is why they came to the forums 2 weeks ago with a 15 step process to get your cloak. Mind you its alot more than that because they forgot to mention the pre cloak questline from nazjatar. I think they knew this was going to be a problem when they noticed all their casual lfr only players did not yet unlock their cloak. I mean they have all the stats. They surely foresaw this and just said lets see what happens!

5 Likes

Source please!

1 Like

Blizz had time to change the requirements. It makes them look bad for not accepting people don’t care about their cloak quest.

Can’t arm twist people to do crappy content that is the cloak quest. :woman_teacher: :man_teacher:

1 Like

Here we see how the cape is seen as an important accessory for players. :rofl:

2 Likes