Lets talk addons - bugs/errors/crashes

small indie company though so we should be patient and accept sub par workmanship from a studio the size of blizzard.

1 Like

Maybe we could set up a gofundme to help them out. =/

1 Like

I hope today’s extended maintenance fixes something.

1 Like

Oh sweet summer child, it broke a lot more things instead!

First two PvP vault slots are ilvl 382, non-upgradable with honor. Only the third slot is rewarding correct iLvl and is upgradable with honor.

The tier charges are not stacking to 2 on alts - so anyone who plays the game today and completes the tier charge has cooked their 2nd charge on any toon who didn’t spend one last week.

1 Like

Done more testing and it seems Dominoes has been the main culprit, though BigDebuffs is still causing some frame lag. Seems like ANYTHING that touches the UI overlay is breaking.

1 Like

Yeah, after seeing there are even more bugs/issues, I’m not logging in today.

Godspeed.

:slight_smile:

Yea, was wondering about that. Everything in my vault was 1/9. I have piles of honor so didn’t care too much, but was weird.

I spent an hour setting up the default UI. Took longer than it should have, but it does work finally.

Maybe this will fix something?

Or make things worse…

Well, what’s really weird is right when I logged on last night, the game was working fine. I actually thought maybe they had made some changes. After a few BGs though, it hit. I know in the past, addons that OTHER players are running has affected my gameplay. Like DBM used to have an announcement in arena when a players health was low. Everytime it went off, I would get frame lag. Took mage ages to figure out what it was.

Wondering if it’s similar to being in a BG with a bunch of players and one of them has some conflict with your UI. Regardless, it does seem like the errors start to stack up and then I just have to restart the game.

Most of the addons developers though have made posts about issues with frame lag, so I’m guessing it’s affecting a bunch of addons.

Thank you for your continued feedback on the dragonflight beta test, we will be looking at addressing some issues in a future patch.

lol

I guess after some internal testing, they were like we’re going to need another 2 hours to fix the critical issues that we just found.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/en/wow/t/maintenance-updates-feb-1st-2023/1507924

Glad things are tested on those dirty europeans first!

try clearing saved vars, just note you will have to re-setup everything, so be warned.

1 Like

Woah… Things must be really broken.

1 Like

“diminish” blowing up my bug sack/bug grabber like crazy, turned it off but still micro stutter when casting some spells

I don’t play with any.

I’m curious to see if the hotfix fixed anything with bigdebuffs

System

• Fixed an issue that caused performance decreases when using certain addons.
2 Likes

Me too.

Hopefully, today’s maintenance goes smoothly.

1 Like