Let's Take a Moment and Remember Asmongold's Mom

No matter what you may think of Asmongold, his mom was cool. She played WoW…and blew Asmongold’s money on Amazon…lol She lived the dream…smoking cigarettes and sending Asmongold to Walmart to do the grocery shopping. She was a boss that gave us one the best WoW streamers of all time. She will be missed and the void left behind in Asmongold’s life will never be filled…but I hope she is in a better place now. Thoughts and prayers brother.

23 Likes

Video was a hard watch.
RIP.

3 Likes

Let’s not.

7 Likes

One of my favorite videos…lol…Asmongold grocery shopping at Walmart at 2:30am with a list his mom sent him with.

6 Likes

Losing a parent is hard. I feel for Asmon. If there’s any silver lining to this cloud it sounds like Asmon’s mom pretty much lived the way she wanted to. :pray::heart:

2 Likes

I feel so bad for Zack… I know what it’s like to lose a mother.

It made me take a break from one of the best expansions (MoP) just to reevaluate.

1 Like

Let’s not spread a players personal life all over everything shall we? let the man mourn in peace. Leave him a message on his channels, he wont see anything here.

4 Likes

To be fair, OP only posted a video made by said player, and posted by said player to any and all other players that are willing to watch him stream a game, and go to walmart, apparently. It isn’t anything he doesn’t want to happen. Its personal, but not at all private.

2 Likes

Idk what OP’s intentions are for this, but can you imagine losing your own parent and having a bunch of people on the internet comment about it? Let him grief and show some respect whether or not you think it deserves to be commented on or not.

2 Likes

1 Like

Gotta be heartbreaking. Hope he’s got some good friends to help him through it. Real ones, not just fans.

1 Like

Tough call on this one. On one side, I hate what the guy must be going through. I cannot imagine what it must feel like. On the other side (this ties into my feelings towards streamer threads on the forums), threads are routinely started with posts of streamers’ opinions being laws to live by. Are we going to be documenting there personal lives here too? Like I said, tough call, and I do not wish to sound insensitive, just an overall opinion (which is primarily directed towards the starters of these threads).

As always very classy by GD to false flag these sorts of threads. Have some respect.

1 Like

Who the hell posted stuff about their personal life on YouTube other than to make a disgraceful $1. Sorry can’t entertain this.

2 Likes

This is good one.