Let's Keep It Up Westfall!

It’s been a pleasant experience in Westfall so far ! Nice people !

Let’s keep it up !

10 Likes

This realm seems to be populated by a bunch of older folks and vanilla vets. I think it goes a long way. Love the community we are building.

6 Likes

I originally created my toons on Pagle and they had a great community there. Lots of mature veterans. I was very concerned when I rolled here, but there was no way I was going to be waiting in a queue all night. So here I am, and I think it was actually a great decision!

2 Likes

If I’m not mistaken I believe Westfall was the first zone made for wow. I’m a Vanilla wow player as well as a Nostalrius player and petition signer. Really enjoying the realm so far.

My only concern is of a possible low horde population and a lack of world PVP events because of it. Hopefully that’s not the case though. I’m not a big fan of pvp on the PVP realms that I’ve played on including Nostalrius because in my experience 90% of the pvp ended up being unfair ganking and griefing.

Anyway, glad to be part of the community and hope to see you all in Azeroth!

1 Like

I know there are quite a few Vanilla veterans here too- I, also, along with all our friends, had rolled on Pagle until Westfall opened up & we all changed over.
I agree, good decision. We’ve encountered a few kids that probably won’t last, but mostly, good folk.

2 Likes

Vibe is perfect so far!

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more with the vibe.

The nice people must have been wise enough to avoid The Barrens the past couple of days.

I am not wise. And now I am sad and questioning humanity.

1 Like

Barrens chat is a rite of passage.
But yes, majority of people have been friendly and helpful. There seemed to be some sh*tty zoomers among the low levels but they’ll soon find out what a server community means if they keep it up, if they even make it to max lvl.

I’m having a blast on Westfall. Glad I chose this server!

Most of the dungeon runs have been clean, most of the quests have been low on ninja tags (for me at least) and groups have been readily available for farming. General chats trolly but good natured :smiley: Brings back good memories.

1 Like