Let's just get one thing straight, Alliance players

When you’re in my key, it’s “bloodlust” or “lust”.

We do not “hero”.

26 Likes

I wonder how fel touched fox meat tastes?

23 Likes

I say timewarp even when there’s no mage, checkmate

38 Likes

You tell 'em Fox :triumph: :triumph: :triumph: :triumph: :triumph:

5 Likes

Let’s just write it off as a reaction to the years of people trying to be cool by saying Lust instead of Hero when they don’t even play horde lol

2 Likes

Come over here, I’ll let you sample the floor.

5 Likes

I got yelled at yesterday during the Ahune fight for not lusting.

I was level 30. lol

11 Likes

The gauntlet has been thrown

I’m a little Paladin short and stout…

Here is my mace and here is my mount.

When I see trouble I scream and shout.

Pop my bubble and hearthstone out!

27 Likes

You need to calm down!!!

NO!

4 Likes

I usually say all 3. “hero, lust, timewarp, whatever”.

Gotta cover my bases.

4 Likes

have you had your rabies vaccine?

5 Likes

Take a hit of this Jeffrey :smoking:, it’ll calm you down!!

From now on I’ll only ever say “hero” on my Horde characters just out of spite.

7 Likes

I don’t know what you’re talking about. I just manipulate time and space, I don’t know anything about lusting for blood or heroics!

3 Likes

I’m a BLOOD man myself.

1 Like

When i’m really panicked i forget spell ability names so i just describe them. I’ve called timewarp “speedy haste boost spell” more than once

12 Likes

I am guilty of that too. I tend to do it more in rl when I am overly excited or agitated. I try to tell my SO something and just can come up with really weird descriptions of what I am trying to say. Then usually several hours later I will shout whatever word it was I couldn’t think of and he is like “what?” and I am just like “That’s the word I couldn’t think of 4 hours ago.”

5 Likes

I have fun giving them playful guff over it. If I’m in an Alliance group, I’ll say “hero.” If I’m in a Horde group, it’s “lust.” Horde had it first, though, and I don’t see a good reason why it should be called “Heroism” for the Alliance. Same effect, just makes the blue side feel better about wanting to spill more blood. I feel like the Horde’s is more honest.

3 Likes