Lets have a light hearted toppic

Gilneas and either IoC or Ashran

I love how the flags in Gilneas are basically actual arenas and it’s also pretty.

IoC or Ashran as they offer the most freedom for doing silly stuff (like mind controlling undergeared people into their own gladiators)

Remove wintergrasp btw

AV is my favorite epic, when it isn’t jacked up mid-expansion like it is right now. I like the long ones, not the rushes. Actual PvP and strat. For regular Arathi is my favorite as well.

2 Likes

i like av because it was the very first epic bg i ever played back when i started my wow journey. I thought it was like the coolest thing ever . I still do to this day .

i also like eye of the storm just cause the map is cooool and purpley .

1 Like

Back when Ashran was current content I was in a multi hour lossfest until we got a general. Who lead us like an army on the run. Leading our zerg to less valuable objectives while avoiding the dominant enemy zerg.
Up until our moral was good enough to launch a surprise slam, hard into the enemies flank. Followed by another decisive maneuver later, and the enemy team’s moral collapsed, leading a four hour losing game into dominance.

The entire time I was sneaking like a scout, picking pockets, and following the enemy zerg to call out to our general where they are heading. Allowing him to maneuver our team gracefully to victory.

Watching the armies finally collide from the hill top was the most satisfying rogue thing I have done in this game ever. And I never needed to draw my dagger.

1 Like

Yeah, we aren’t enjoying AV right now. All my members are asking when are we going back to the old strat?!?! This isn’t pvp. And of course, I agree. But it is what it is. Fast and dirty conquest with almost no fight at all. No me gusta.

1 Like

rogues hmph :expressionless: :unamused: :unamused:

2 Likes

Every TOON know’s what HAPPEN’s in ORGRIMMAR
STAY’S IN ORGRIMMAR !!!
FRAAM remember’ss a SPECIFIC TIME, he was CHALLENGED
by a FOOL to a DUEL!!!
The toon Saw FRAAM diving off his HONOR TWO HUNDRED
FIFTY CHARGER, HOT as a PISTOL, JUMPING off the GALLOPING
STEAD, while THROWING CHAIN’s of ICE, followed by DEATH and
DECAY…………
In the meantime THE OPPONENT buddy was circling to catch
FRAAM by SURPRISE….
BASTARD TOOK OVER FROM THERE.[ FRAAM’S haunted SWORD]
BASTARD SWUNG that FIRST BLOW,
The lightning BLAST came FROM THE CURSED SOUL!!
Caught on a WITCHES WAND.
No BLOOD was DRAWN.
No DAMAGE WAS DONE!!!
The FRIGHTENED Challenger’s and Crowd were STUNNED!
BASTARD and FRAAM bought GROG for EVERYONE!!!

All right’s reserved 2023
By THE FRAAM

Seething Shore because no one has to sit around defending anything. Everyone gets to jump into the action.

ToK because it hinders how impactful healers are, though Hunter pet pathing here continues to infuriate me.

Wintergrasp, because though I typically despise maps with siege vehicles, I’ve grown to enjoy the absurd amount of damage I can put out with a catapult’s flamethrower into a crowd of Horde trying to headbutt my fortress walls down.

I like all of the regular BG’s. In the small scale BG’s there’s more opportunity for me to have an impact as a rogue.

Epics have lost their magic.

Wsg nothing eve close. Ive spent more hours in this bg than i can remember. Ctf is one of the few game modes where its possible 1 person can make sure the game is a draw all alone (my team gy camped while i killed efc in thier tunnel/mid).

When his EYE’S saw her LIP’s.
He gasped in the SWEET Caress!
As his GAZE fell to the FLOOR
SHE was NEWLY MARRIED
he could HAVE HER No more!!
Then and there he paused, to
See HER FEET Shapely and fine
The velvet CAPE enclosing
HER PED’s made him Feel fine!
The NAKEDNESS of each silk
smooth toe made Him FRET.
He made his CHOICE
NOW HE HAD no VOICE.
HIS time WAS UP
HIS loss SURVEYED.
He left in COMPLETE and
UTTER DISARRAY!!!

By THE FRAAM
all rights reserved 2023

What is with this framm character. Always some obscure extensive post full of “framm” lingo.
Nothing said about the post topic or any relevance to other posts within the thread. And apearently framm is everywhere

1 Like

1.) ToK
2.) AB
3.) WSG

#1 would be strands if they hadn’t removed it.

I think the supply chain for their medication was disrupted.

This is FRAAM!!!
If a light hearted topic cannot
Be a poem then you need to GET off
You cheap GROG and maybe try ummmmm
Exercise and a little fresh AIR!!!
TY TY TY TY YY TY TY TY for the compliment
My WORLD is full of happiness and not
Contingent on YOUR APPROVAL!!!

The FRAAM

Maybe you could TRY
opening your WINDOW and catching
A breeze or two!!! ty ty ty ty ty
much thank’s for your admiration!!!
Personally I don’t need medication
Or weed to make me HAPPY!!!
You do you though!!!
Woot woot woot

I like AV when there’s a good battle at one of the chokepoints. I don’t enjoy it when there’s hardly any pvp and it ends quickly. Ashran is one of my favorites b/c there’s good battles going and you get a lot of hks usually even if losing. So i guess I like Ashran for Epics.

Smalls bgs, WSG And TP.

wsg and the new wsg.

ab, reason why is unclear. it just is

We Love a bit OF ENEMY BLOOD
IN OUR ALE…
BAST, my HAUNTED SWORD does
Share our CRAVING’S!!!
We just wanted to let you know
IT IS ALL CLEAR…
You can ENJOY THE DAY
COURTESY of THE FRAAM!!!
CHEER’S