<Let's Goar> Tue/Wed Heroic - LFM

<Let’s Goar> is new to Sargeras and recruiting for both the social and progression aspects of the game. We welcome new players, veterans, and returning players alike.

GM: Ashivael (Jansi)

Officers: Aesif (Leila), Tiquon

Raid Officers: Tiquon (raid leader)

GENERAL RECRUITMENT

Aside from recruiting for raid, we have an active social environment for those who are looking to find a stable home on Sargeras. We specialize in being helpful and have a lot of fun together through general shenanigans and frequent events.

We’re pretty wild, so if you are more comfortable in a relaxed or quieter environment, we may not be for you! Anyone is welcome to join - there are no level or content requirements.

FOCUS

Our current focus is to rebuild our raid team. We are looking for experienced players who want to push content while having fun. We have achieved every AOTC since our founding in 2018, except for Sylvanas, because that shiz was boring.

EVENTS

We will be having several contests and get-togethers throughout the month. Once we get comfortable with the raid content, we will be clearing a normal raid for anyone to attend every week if attendance allows. Previously, we played darts, tipsy fishing, musical chairs, and other fun things together.

M+ GROUPS

We are looking for those who are interested in running m+ content. We like to have fun. Mistakes happen - we laugh (until we cry). We don’t require a certain IO or ilvl - as long as you can perform and have a good time, we’re interested!

RAID RECRUITMENT

Our raid focus for Shadowlands is Heroic, but may extend to Mythic next expansion. We have many spots open on the roster right now, and will be reviewing logs before taking a player to trial. We are looking for friendly people who like to have fun and joke around while still progressing through current content.

Normal will be available every week for those who are not on the heroic team. Our raid environment is very lax and ideal for a casual player.

SCHEDULE

We will be running heroic on Tues/Wed off the bat. During this time, normal will be run on Fridays.

After we clear heroic and move into mythic progression on Sat/Mon, we will be replacing normal with heroic on Fridays.

ATTENDANCE

Heroic attendance is mandatory for progression raiders.

For heroic, our raids are intended to be optional and fun! If you sign up, please show up.

SEEKING

• Tank (open)
  • RDPS (open)
  • MDPS (open - DH)
  • Heal (open)

ROSTER

Tanks: Ashivael (brm), Iwindel (prot pal)
Healers: Aesif (rdruid), Orgnalf (rsham), Udanrai (hpal)
MDPS: Heiser (fury), Ponyporker (fury), Drednas (unholy), Tiquon (ret)
RDPS: Thiackk (lock), Ashanor (boomy)

REQUIREMENTS

We only have the following required addons for raid:

• DBM

• Method Raid Tools

HEROIC INTEREST

If you’re interested in heroic, please contact me directly with the following:

We’ll look it over and see if we have room for you on our team.

Those who would like to join the guild for other purposes do not need to send me this.

MORE INFO

We have far more information about our raiding and processes available in our Discord channel. If you want an invite to check it out, please add my Discord - Jansi#1479.

Thank you! Let me know if you have any questions.

Update! Currently in need of RDPS.

Yoo, still ISO rdps!

Just requested you on disc!

1 Like

Yoyo! Still need 2 RDPS but also open to other comps, so hit me up if you’re MDPS and interested!

In search of anything and everything!

Looking for more RDPS

And a tank!

PEOPLE OF SARGERAS, WE WOULD LOVE YOUR DPS. SPECIFICALLY YOUR RDPS. Thank you.

Hey I’m interested UchihaCetra#1467

I have been playing since 2007. I main a Draenei Fire Mage. 245 ilvl currently and formally a pretty competent raider. I took break for the most part from end of WoD to SL so havent been a hardcore or even semi-hardcore raider in some time. That said I did get KSC in season 1 then KSM in season 2. I was playing on a pretty crappy pc then so anything with a lot of people involved I lagged out fairly regularly. Thats no longer the case since I upgraded last week (happy birthday to me). Hit me up if interested thanks!

1 Like

In need of a DH and RDPS!

Where the DHs at

In need of warlock, mage, and DH! Along with others!