Let's give the battleground forums some advice

Since we all know what the meta is here, and we are obviously bored of how stale this part of the forums has become, with no blues ever coming here, let’s go to the BG forums and help them out. Let’s give them some real advice. I hate that I got dragged back into this game by banter, but hey. It happens. Let’s help these overseas failures out.

#RaidBattlegroundForums

WUT

While we’re on the subject of BGs. Anyone else who does a sickening amount of random BGs like I do happen to notice Seething Shore and DWG are the maps you get 70% of the time?

I hate it.

3 Likes

i’ll trade you for wintergrasp and seething shore

They need to delete Wintergrasp and Seething Shore like they did Strand of AIDs.

4 Likes

I dont get how ppl hate wintergrasp, that bg actially feels so epic, storming/defending a fortress .

When wg battles are somewhat competetive i swear wg is like the best epic bg. 100% better than alterac pve race.

i liked it a lot when it was a server event but i don’t really like it as an instanced pvp epic

also all the epics are really just storming a fortress :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

yea but wintergrasp is like an actual fortress.

IoC is really just more like a little fortified outpost. I.e not an actual fortress.

bgs r easier than arenas hopefully they dont need advice when bgs tell u what to do before they even start

instructions unclear ended up as unholy dk

unholy dk players r chads

i’m always torn between trying to big dam and letting toothgrabber and buttons cuck me in damage with blight

frost boring and dumb bad design

1 Like

frost strike #1 usa

jk frost strike #1 in south african on a bad day

1 Like

The server event was great, I enjoyed seeing a lot of the same guilds/faces in there. Now it feels kind of meh lol

1 Like

I know cross server didn’t kill the game but it certainly made it feel a lot less local and big

1 Like

I was saying the same thing yesterday after playing some wintergrasp. I was like “take this ish out the game” :joy:

1 Like

Honestly they should make Tol Barad an Epic BG. Bring it back somehow.

The only BG with vehicles I ever liked was Strand of The Ancients.

Oddly, I’m the only person I know who loves Silvershard. I live for the opening slugfest at lava.

On another note I apparently was in a bg with you the other day and didn’t realize until the game over screen. It was actually one of the few fun ones where there was a lot of back and forth.

Gg

1 Like