Let Your New Talents Shine in Dragonflight

I think all the people saying bad system and making complaints need to realize now is the time to tell them what you want to see. I personally like the way the talent trees are formatted, gives me the option to fiddle with different builds and abilities. Obviously there’s always going to be a meta pick. If anything there will probably be an AOE build, a ST build, and a PvP build. It’s going to be nice to see how things evolve from here.

You know, I don’t think I’ve ever copy/pasted into wow. Not even sure I knew it was possible until now. Just never needed to.

I’m having a blast leveling my holy pally healing in dungeons. almost to 50 now.

1 Like

Can wholly agree with you both.
So happy to have my main from Classic back again, so much fun.

1 Like

I’m surprised about how much I really like the new talent tree (bush). Not just them themselves but that it exists. I didn’t realize how much I missed it until I was playing Classic so I was really looking forward to this change more than anything else.

I had hoped we had did away with specializations being so separate and just have it even more old school but I suppose I could guess what a cluster that would be. Hopefully this is the complete end of external power that we lose every expansion. It will be interesting to see what eventually gets bumped to the class tree and what new talents we see. Or even more specializations perhaps being a little easier to add now.

But overall, I love it and my heart isn’t so harden against Blizzard as it had been growing recently. And mob tagging is really a big surprise I’m happy about.

1 Like

i know this is supposed to be a plus but i much prefer finding a good all-around build and sticking with it. now i have no excuse to do so and will have to switch for every scenario D:

YOU SUCK!!! I can’t even access the dam tree or anything else. only half the buttons work. This is CATA ALL OVER AGAIN!!!~

Talent trees were not balanced around end game secondary levels

I like running around with 130% haste with just my own buffs tho, very fun and balanced in pvp scenarios

Don’t you mean let the rehashed shadowlands talents shine?

1 Like

I’d like toon see ever new Talent By toon/class/spec… I know and like the Shammy "Acid rain: Kills as it heals allies… I like to see a list of all the new stuff.

After years of not having talent trees in the game, the devs put heart, sweat and tears into creating a talent tree system that allows for customization of your char in a way that lets you play the way you want to. Even then there are so many people complaining!!!

Dear god, its a complex arrangement when you have to balance all of the chars, create a way to let people enjoy their chars in a variety of different ways and still make sure its not so complex that people cannot figure it out. Show some love for the hard work that went into this!!!

And remember as has been pointed out in many posts below, if your not interested in this amazing feature just google up some builds and you will find one that you can upload and gain access to instantly.

Happy gaming all,
Ku

1 Like

This is complicated why complicate things more. Please put back the old way and keep the new one for people who need it.

1 Like

i agree… Give players a choice or new talent tree or the older way. i hated the talent tree in WOLK and wasted do much gold trying to get the right build …,…

1 Like

We always gone into BG and raids and looked at the gear and settings of players to compare and see if something is working better.

not sure I follow the ‘feels fresh’ thing…
literally the same stuff in each spec…just now we have confusing,messes to deal with…want this? too bad, less you take this really crappy thing 1st…

its messy…at least b4 things were pretty straight forward…they could have just added to that

Why tho? didnt you have a website to give you BIS talents? I recall thotbot was the biggest thing back then for all wow info.

1 Like

They used to back about 15 years ago or so. Then other sites such as talent calculator came out and WoW dropped it.

1 Like