Let Your New Talents Shine in Dragonflight

Yeah, what a shame Jeff and crew spent so much time on this just so I can spend over half my points getting the stuff I already had.

4 Likes

these talent trees are phenomenal, theres always some learning when things change but the old talent trees were literally so garbage with such little variation. These are a hell of a lot better.

5 Likes

Best Talent System since Launch 20+ Years Ago!

GREAT JOB BLIZZARD!!!

To all the noobs who dont want changes, or unique character talents, pls go play Candyland!

4 Likes

Being able to change talents not in a rested zone was nice. I like that change

5 Likes

Grow up Bubbles! Characters can now be “Unique” and not carbon copies of everyone else. Candyland is probably your speed.

2 Likes

I really loved it! Now I can get rid of what I don’t want and make my own build. Congratulations, Blizzard. That was a nice revamp.

3 Likes

Blizzard you did a good job but you need to buff Demon Hunter about 300% and then everything will be perfect.

All these disingenuous complaints about the mop trees are funny.

You casuals make me SICK

1 Like

I like the DH changes. If you focus on a fire damage build, you’re gonna be the king of self-heal and AOE in mythic dungeons as Vengeance. I will main a DH in DF.

1 Like

holy priest suck. change the last talent with restitution on it. no reason to choose it while it is there.

I might just play with this concept in normal and heroics and see how it is.

1 Like

Having to pay 50 bucks to be able to play my spec is a real lackluster, i thought i was going to get an expansion, not a spec downgrade?

2 Likes

Wrong troll.

Yet i’m still forced to take abilities i’ll never use and permanently give up abilities i did use. Worst…revamp…ever.

2 Likes

Stop cryin Zele. Go Play Candyland if you want braindead simple games!

love the whole system like this. so many styles now. just like getting a new car gotta take it out a few times b4 ya get the right feel. love yas all

1 Like

I’m really liking the tree as it at least gives you options depending on what YOU want to do with your character. Sure there are cookie builds for everything but now you can at least tweak some talents around to your needs.

1 Like

I came to WoW because I wanted to play the Candyland MMORPG. It why the original devs made it. Take a hard complicated game like EQ and dumb it down enough for everyone to enjoy it.

Why do the current dev want so badly to make WoW the game it replaced? Is it because so many of the current people were EQ2 devs before joining Blizz while most of the Blizz devs are gone?

1 Like

Yeah, a new car that the factory pre-wrecked just for you.

Except for the fact that it has removed options.

FTFY.

1 Like

IMO, Blizz is trying to go back to its roots with a talent tree for spec but also adds a talent tree for class as well. Being able to create more than one loadout or even being able to change talents anywhere (outside of combat, active PvP matches, Mythic+) just adds flexibility to a character and allows for some individuality when selecting talents which could lead to some interesting dungeon or raid runs when more than one class and spec are in the same group.

1 Like

I think its a great system! Being able to customize talents based on what your doing is amazing. Like if raiding your never gonna use CC spells, so now you can get something that will actually help you. Same like a healer doesn’t really need offensive spells most of time, so now this system will cause less cluster on your action bar and make you perform better on your chosen role.

3 Likes