Let wow die in peace

It’s time boys…
Nothing is fun anymore, it’s all a chore and feels like a job, the devs hate their job…we hate the game…the devs hate us…we hate the devs. This cycle needs to end, and in reality it should have ended long ago. WoW deserved a better ending than this, but here we are. Time to let it go <3

6 Likes

Im playing right now what do you mean

but you dont like it…deep down a part of you knows it.

1 Like

You are weird. Go away

5 Likes

im having this thing called fun

2 Likes

cognitive dissonance is your real problem not me

3 Likes

You sure? Based off your thread you ain’t all there lol

So, because you’re not having fun, they should shut it down?
No one is holding you hostage. You’re not enjoying it anymore? That’s fine, unsub and uninstall the game.
There are obviously many who still are enjoying it, hence the reason the servers are still up.

2 Likes

There is a huge difference between addiction and enjoyment.

1 Like

WoW has always been an addiction. It is literally designed to consume as much time as possible, and get you hooked on dopamine releases that become gradually rarer the more you play.

No, I’m having regular fun. It’s okay if you and your friends don’t like it anymore, because I think you’re at the point of burnout where even small annoyances you would have ignored at some point, will feel like big irreconcilable differences. If you’re at the point where you’re assuming intent of devs and the people around you, that’s not great, and I’m sorry you’re not having a good time anymore. :confused:

Bots admitting they’re botting in the forums?!

To OP … nobody is forcing you to play. Someone, somewhere, somehow might miss you if you go … maybe … possibly … or not likely.

Does a tree falling deep in the woods make a sound if nobody is there to hear it?

1 Like

This…. Wow was/is instagram for gen x/millennial gamer nerds.

1 Like

Ummh retail is fine and there are some popping private servers and some servers coming soon to be hype a f about

It’s just SoD that’s a crap show lol

The ONLY way forward for Classic is a repeating Vanilla>TBC>Wrath cycling reset. No dev hours, no CS (already implemented), no changes to what’s already established in era now aside from one year cadence per expansion, three total, adjust loot drops to compensate.

That’s it. Press ON button, reset servers when absolutely needed, print money. GG

1 Like

Luckily for you, make believe and pretend is free. Keep spewing, though. Bot

affraid of losing your job blizzboi? perhaps do a better job and people wont hate on you

That’s not actually how dopamine even works. Dopamine is more related to memory of events that are pleasurable instead of actually being what causes the pleasure. The reality is pleasure is a cocktail of neurotransmitters, dopamine is just the thing that signals to your brain that a task is worth repeating.

“Time to let go”

As OP has an active sub and posting in the forums. This board is too funny some days

I’ll never stop being amused at how people have been crying “WOW IS DEAD/DYING!!!” ever since 2005 and almost 20 years later the game still isn’t dead