Let us transmog

Please let us transmog all legion artifact appearances regardless of spec. Some of the subtlety daggers appearances look amazing and they’re just sitting unused

1 Like

And a written formal apology to any combat rogues who farmed both bindings for their hidden apperance only to allow Thunderfury itself to be transmogged to any sword-wielding alt.

Drunk Edit: BTW WARGLAIVES WHEN

3 Likes

What I dont get is why they dont allow the ORIGINAL class to use warglaives the ability to also do so… Considering that we had them before Demon hunters were even in game…

3 Likes

I feel like thr sub daggers are poop. I LOVE the assassination ones but now that im going sub i cant use them

This is already said to be a thing is Shadowlands. Just be patient.

You can on the PTR right now.

yea thankfully we’re getting that in SL… i feel ya tho sucks that you can’t mog daggers to anything but daggers

you can now on the PTR, you can even switch the colors, I have ghostblades (mage tower assassination appearance) with a red in one hand and the green in the other, specced subtlety.

I never got the red sin daggers :frowning: such a cool look too.

Whyyyyyy

If you unlocked the base ones, I think you just need to go kill heroic Kil’jaeden to get the red ones. It can still be unlocked if you have the base mage tower appearance.

I still need 10 Rated Battleground wins to get the purple blades.

No way… noo way… tell me youre lying

As long as you have the base appearance for a Legion Artifact weapon then you can still obtain the other colors. I don’t remember how to get the red version of the mage tower daggers but I think the green ones were from killing heroic Kil’jaeden.

The red one is complete 10 unique legion dungeons.

Ez. Ill do that tomorow.

I see you got them! Congratulations!

1 Like