Let us Hide equipment

Currently you can not hide any item slot in the transmog system. Please let us do this, thanks :slight_smile: !

Topic moved to the current general discussion.

Edit: Legendary Transmog got added but not this here. Alot of transmogs get ruined by bad belts or literally any piece that does not exist and its easiest to fix it by hiding a specific slot. Please let us do it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Would be nice to hide some belts/shoulders.

or anything really. I do not understand why we get retail system but with these restrictions? I do not want to be forced to have to use weird items that do not match or cant match at all with a mog just for the sake of it.

Streamer or youtuber probably said its bad and ruins the game.

That’s just it though. It’s not the Retail system. It’s the Cata Transmog that was in place in Cata with the difference being that we have the collection system that was introduced in Legion.

Don’t get me wrong though, it would be nice to hide additional pieces but I understand why Blizzard would keep the original transmog system from Cata in Cata Classic.

Thats not what they meant when they specifically said “update transmog to modern” which they have said that was the intention. Heck its already NOT cata transmog because they made it like retail where its within a collection rather than having to retain the item pieces in your character inventory.

1 Like

Either you have a different source for Blizzard saying they’re gonna update the Cata Classic transmog system to the modern system that’s in Retail or Blizzard didn’t actually say that because if I go look at the Cata Classic page, there’s nothing about them updating the Cata Classic transmog system beyond making transmog account wide.

That being said, unless Blizzard decides to change the transmog system from what is on the Beta to the Retail system when Cata Classic launches in a month, we’re not getting the modern version of transmog.

Blizz also said we are getting a better more streamlined auction house upgrade, but the beta AH still looks like it did in Wrath. So, I’m just still holding out hope that the Cata Classic release will include multiple changes from what we see in the beta.

I hope that will include whats missing with the transmog then.

1 Like

This lack of communication is very frustrating indeed. IF they release it as the beta is now (mind you it’s not release candidate build as of now), then they’ll be all hands on deck to fix it, I imagine :joy:

1 Like

in 8 days the prepatch comes, we had no ptr and the beta is a mess. Faith is lost :smiley:

just wanted to bump in support of a good idea

2 Likes

shameless bump

2 Likes

Bumping to also add pleeeeeeease add in grey and white items to the transmog list. Also yes indeed give us hide gear piece options.

2 Likes

Again blizz let people have their options anyone who says how it ruins the game needs to really delve into why and how other people enjoy the game ruins it for them. Because it just sounds like it sounds.

2 Likes

Make it reality :3

Never understood this obsession with preserving every janky thing about these re-releases. Does anyone really want transmog how it was originally? You dead keen on hauling around gear in bags/void storage?

1 Like

Lol no and even back in its release people complained how unituitive the system was. Not every improvement to a system is bad.

Please make this happen

Yes please shoulders and tabard for sure