Let the player choose, no changes, or changes

why thats what ive been being told none stop for a week

why should i be better then the masses?

Because you’re asking for changes to a place where the majority want it to be left alone. Do the math.

2 Likes

solid indisputable proof of that claim?

A million players signed a petition to get a recreation of vanilla back, not to get classic+. The entire concept of classic+ with changes wasn’t even floated until like a year after classic was out.

People are playing classic because they want the server to be in a classic format, go figure.

People trying to change classic era into some new thing are really looking for SoD but just haven’t realized it yet apparently.

5 Likes

Worse, they already have what is effectively Classic+ Via SoD.

Yet they’re here in Era trying to ruin it.

5 Likes

raises hand and what about those of us whom signed it but are okay with changes? or did i sign my rights away? i don’t remember that saying no changes?

They built a game with some changes, maybe not the changes you personally want, but that’s the trouble with Classic+, no one can agree on the changes.

This is exactly why its important that we keep Era as close to OG Vanilla as we can.

4 Likes

Cezar this will be the last QoL we ask for. I swear it.
Just this last little one then we’re good.

1 Like

You’ll need a lot more than two. Every other player will need their own personal realm with their own special set of changes.

1 Like

Isnt the changes server SoD? Wasn’t that the whole point of Classic+?

So now that SoD isn’t living up to expectations sounds like people are just impatient for the next round of Seasonal Era and want these changes to Era, no?

Era is Era and should be left alone as was intended… just means they need to do better with the Seasonal stuff.

6 Likes