Let the Fires Come! / Stop the Fires! Hallow's End Daily

At Falconwing Square (Eversong Woods) we had three people spamming the buckets the entire time and only barely managed to put out one of the two buildings on fire. Even at Brill with 10+ people we failed the first try and barely put out the fires in time on the second try. The fires respawn insanely fast and sometimes it takes 20+ buckets to extinguish one tiny little fire patch. I don’t see how it’s possible unless you have an army of druids or people on magic brooms. And even then it’s very difficult.

Seems bugged. If not it should seriously be reworked.

5 Likes

One of multiple Hallow’s End events/quests that are currently broken.

4 Likes

I agree. Been doing this quest for years and this is the first time I’ve not been able to complete it with 4 or 5 players.

2 Likes

Absolutely broken. Same story, done this every year for 8 years, and the only time it saw this kind of behaviour was when a bug was confirmed. Please fix, this isn’t the first time this particular bug has been an issue.

1 Like

I contacted support about this, saying that multiple people had this bug. They said it was was fine and that i should check wowhead, maybe submit a bug report. This is all i need for the achieve :confused:

I got into a party of 2 and suddenly the fires were able to be put out… mostly. so i guess party up?? hopefully?