Let Nightborne look more like Night Elves

Well yeh, I did say they were not exact. They basically took the default Nelf model and warped it to as close to the Nightborne as they could get. It’s not perfect, but it’s pretty close. A lot of the calls to “fix” the model involve bulking them up though, and that horrifies me. I would prefer the small tweaks they could still do to complete the Nelf to Nightborne bodymesh. I don’t want bulked up Nightborne though. I love my long, lean elves.

The head though… eh. It’s clear they also started with Nelf heads, but didn’t nearly put the work into trying to make it look like the NPCs. They added the smaller eyes, and that helps, but the ears are still to wide and a lot of the faces just look off. That said, I am still thankful for the small tweaks they did give us, as they’re at least better than when we first got em.

2 Likes

Under no circumstance do I want the Nightborne to look like Night Elves, but I will take more improvements to the Nightborne model. :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Oh 100%. I like playing slim characters in games in general. Realistically I don’t expect them to make any actual changes to the nightborne model, at least nothing major, but it does frustrate me that they are the only allied race that doesn’t look like their npc counterparts.

2 Likes

I definitely support any model toggles or adjustments for Nightborne as they’ve had one of the roughest implementations as a playable race :hugs:

Fine by me.

3 Likes

I’d just be happy if they actually looked like the actual Nightborne NPC’s. Right now their proportions are out of whack, the male’s hands are so comically big that it warps out any weapon you try to mog onto them. It’s like they had some leftover alien assets from some unnamed game they scrapped and just retrofitted them to be “elves”.

3 Likes

Night elves should go live in Suramar.

Ok, but seriously though… we sure some don’t already?

The Moon Guard did not rejoin Night Elven society, by all accounts they remain in Suramar.

I like me just the way I is. Handsome ain’t I?

1 Like

Aristocrats don’t bounce.

Unless they’re the Disney cat variety.

If you throw them hard enough they might.

3 Likes

It would make sense that they look healthier now than when we first encountered them.

Sure, but let’s not conflate looking healthier with looking more like a Night Elf.

3 Likes
1 Like

I support this 1000%
I felt really tilted that Hordes favorite race was given away while Horde didn’t get anything in return. Nightborne are just so awkward and God I hate that run animation.

1 Like

No ty.

People complaining about their models have never checked the NPCs.

I am quite happy with how my characters look like.

1 Like