Let Night Elf and Blood Elf guys use jewelry

You guys are already too beautiful. Back in my youth I would never date guys who were prettier than me.

Now look at Zandalari

That’s horrible! Wow! (literally) Did you really count all the races? How fricking long did it take??!!

Bro my main is a Zandalari Druid, im well aware that we’re down atrocious :joy:

In a thread about Elven customization options though it would only derail it’s purpose stretching players thin in an attempt to champion the cause of all races with severe deficits.

jewelry needs to be usable on all male characters

same with makeup

hairstyles need to be interchangeable for both male and female. ridiculous that hairstyles are exclusive to a specific gender

3 Likes

Even if it’s not much. I think it was around 5 new hair colors was datamined for zandalari on the PTR.

Also, I’d love to take this time to point to this great post showcasing many concepts for more belf stuff.

1 Like

Yes that is the thread I would utilize for new ideas for BEs (I know several races have threads like that but I would hope they all have one main thread)

I made this thread to specifically point out both NEs and BE guys are locked from options that already exist to the race, so it’s a weird place of not specifically asking for something new but rather opening existing options the race already has to benefit everyone that plays that race.

And the precedent imo helps everyone as if they decided to add something to a different race tomorrow the precedent shouldn’t be locked options for half the people that play the race.

3 Likes

So much this.

It’s ridiculous.

And so so much this.

Eyy it’s me! (Kyuu is my alt and often Horde main)

2 Likes

I see no reason why not.

I would get some milage out of those wee crowns.

1 Like

ye end giv those options to void elfs 2 thnx

1 Like

Its still stupid the jewelry is gender locked

Sorry Kul Tirans only girls can have necks sturdy enough for a necklace apparently

2 Likes

For once Lannislight we agree one something . . . more customizations is seldom a bad idea.

1 Like

I think on NEs the body tattoos guys get can’t be used on girls too

I feel like it’s a really bad precedent- in BEs case I think they just decided to not include the guys w jewelry options even though people on wowhead showed both models using the jewelry options at the time when they first picked up on the options etc

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Whaddaya mean, “WEIRD ELVES”?

Honestly, if KT males had jewelry options it would give off a IASIP/Sopranos/Sin City vibe.

1 Like

I mean, from a design and technical perspective, they’d need to be adjusted to fit the male model. It’s not as simple as “just unlock it”.

It would be just as much work to port these items to the blood elf male model as, for instance, the orc male model.

“Hey Tony! Crazy business with that N’zoth fellow eh? On the day of my daughter’s wedding too.”

3 Likes

Fugeddaboutit.

3 Likes

But BEs both guys and girls were shown by wowhead to have been flagged for the jewelry

There was also body jewelry that never made it live.

So BEs specifically the guys almost had jewelry and Blizzard just decided “lol no” and now male BEs don’t get the several pages of addition choices the female model gets in character creation.

As far as NEs go idk if they were shown to have jewelry on guys I don’t think so but I still think its an arbitrary decision to if the race is given options especially accessories to not have had both models in mind.

1 Like

Heck I’m still mad only nelves and orcs get a burn scar option.

Rosenivy canonically has a burn scar on their face and I hate that I can’t show it. Closest I had was just the white eye option.

We’re fighting all the time. Let us have more battle damage. You can totally do that without gore. Like ripped ear tips. If Jurassic Park can sell oodles of “battle damage” dinosaur toys then its totally fine for WoW since its rated T

At least have this so people can pretend they got into a rough fight and are recovering for a bit. Throw the roleplayers something to chew on

2 Likes

Nightelves are more dream catchers and puka shells.