Let me describe to you the ultimate gaming setup

Here’s the idea:

You’re in a van (an electric van with solar panels so it can charge up for free, it’s also a self driving van so you can focus on playing games while still actively travelling), and the entire van is a shower (on the inside), so you can stay moist (and warm) while you play video games. It recycles the water (it filters it so it’s not gross) so that you have effectively infinite water (you can shower as long as you want). It also fills up like a bathtub, so you can sit in a pool of water while playing your games (you can customize the water level).

And the best part is, you can drive it through a McDonalds drive in window, so you can be fed without ever having to get out of the shower (and you can continue to play your games and such too).

Imagine the possibilities. You could travel across the entire country while you play games and take a warm shower and bath at the same time, eating fast food. It’d be a very cozy time.

:fox_face:

9 Likes

But does it include a toaster?

4 Likes

this sounds disgusting. plus your body would suffer from lack of vitamin d. and who eats mcdonalds as a serious food anyways? that stuff is gross.

1 Like

Water and high voltage electronics. Always a good combination.

6 Likes

What gaming setup is complete without a toaster ready to go within arms reach? Of course it includes a toaster.

I do have one question. Would you be naked in your bathtub van while in the McDonald’s drive thru? Cause that seems kinda…weird.

It’s up to the user to decide. You’re also sitting in a recliner within the system. You can have a wool blanket though.

Until the water hits the DC and it’s boiled and steamed vulpera stew ,of course still driving down the road on auto polit.

Uh, no thank you. What happens if someone breaks into my van?

Does it have to be a McDonald’s? There are much better places to get food at.

But where is the sh1tter?

I gotta find whatever alchemist made whatever OP took before thinking of this.

This is my favorite part. A fully customizable aquatic experience is just a spigot away. No longer will I be bound by pre-loaded tubs, pools or sinks. I will now enjoy amazing freedom as Poseidon intended.

1 Like

I’m gonna be honest, I felt cozy just reading this. You got a good imagination friend!

1 Like

/moo :cow:

1 Like

Why would you have a recliner … or a blanket bath tub/shower?

No gigabit fibre in McDonald’s drive-thru.

In fact McD’s isn’t really known for having much fibre at all.