Let feral transmog Legion Artifact form

Let feral use the legion artifact cat forms without having to transmog the ugly daggers

druids don’t even dual wield daggers

28 Likes

yes
post must be at least 10 characters

5 Likes

Yeah, we’ve been asking for this since testing for BfA pre-release and still no fix from Blizzard. It’s long overdue!

8 Likes

They should really just create a whole transmog system for the Druid forms separate from the weapons and add new cat/bear skins (and if they are feeling generous moonkin skins) as farmable drops like every other transmog item. This would hopefully allow off spec form transmog so you can pick your Cat/Bear model as Resto/Balance as well.

8 Likes

Yes please. Love my artifact cat forms, hate the ugly daggers.

8 Likes

Same with Guardian.

I recently got a mythic Scythe of the Unmaker in Antorus. However, to use that weapon I must either forgo any appearances I have earned or transmog it as a single fist weapon, so no one can see it.

6 Likes

Yep…I cant change my form looks if I want my zergling on a stick (staff).

2 Likes

Would be very nice to be able to pick forms as transmog. Would be a good addition with no down side that I can see.

2 Likes

Definitely agree.

2 Likes

I think the daggers look dope.

Long overdue

Please Blizzard free the forms off those weapons. Ruins epic transmog options by being stuck with daggers and or fist weapons.

Also agree Moonkin needs more color options. So what if we can see the weapon . .its magically floating on my back so that kinda makes no sense.

5 Likes

I don’t really mind since I’m almost never in my humanoid form. But it is annoying using the tanking artifact and having the weapons always appear on my flight form.

This please. Just look at how these ugly daggers ruin my mog. >:l

3 Likes

Same :frowning:
10charroflsadassplatform

1 Like

I almost rolled a druid alt and then realized how the form skins worked and decided against the class. Another big factor was them removing access to the mage tower skins for guardian… not going to play druid If I can’t get the forms I want. That said there are enough Druids without me😉

You don’t know the half of it.

Apparently years ago when developing flight form they decided the bird should be flying around with a weapon in its wing. And now the guardian flight form can have odd growths representing the fist weapons on the bird’s elbow joints.

So we have that.

In Legion, lunarwing form was mapped to the flight forms you get with faster flight.

I have new characters on new servers to me that still use stormcrow or the golden tauren eagle and have been set to lunarwing.

Neither one changes in appearance from stormcrow/golden eagle.

The passenger of the stormcrow druid is suspended below in mounted pose. (night elf)

The passenger of the golden eagle druid is also in mounted pose, but the bird is superimposed at his midsection.

So a giant tauren male being flown by a small bird at waist height. Yeah, that’s immersive.

I am really sick of the daggers…

2 Likes

Yes please. Artifact fists are very ugly. Why should Druids be penalized in their transmog options simply for using the artifact forms THAT WE EARNED?!?!?!?!?!?

I would totally love the ability to transmog any artifact appearance to what ever equipped weapon I have. Or atleast let us transmog the Feral appearance to other daggers. Been wanting that for quite some time.

1 Like

I am very disappointed of not being able to transmog my mage tower cat form appearance with newer weapons. It really sucks.

1 Like