Let Anduin be homosexual

It’s the academic definition Akiyass. Not that you read given your earlier comments on what Pride stands for.

1 Like

To be fair you did say “Stormwind specific” so I’d like to point out that Stormwind has an entire Dwarven District with steampunk tech and a futuristic train station to Ironforge and Anduin, the Crown Prince and now King of Stormwind, spent time a heck of a lot of time studying with Velen and the draenei while living in their futuristic spaceship that crashed on Azuremyst Isle.

This is probably falling on deaf ears but, context changes meaning. The world doesn’t revolve around you and your perceptions.

2 Likes

You are literally acting like the textbook example of what a bigot is.

3 Likes

Did you see I specified Stormwind? Every race has its own racial fantasy and identity. The Humans all have a consistent European medieval theme. Its a soft-core homage to what we see in game of thrones with nobles, peasants, royal lines and so on.

You cannot remove that system without hurting the faction’s identity.

And historically when it came time the would be king took a wife as his queen and had an heir. At no point there has been a gay co-kingship where an adopted child was able to have the family royal line preserved. It just doesn’t work.

Why are you so intent on having Andiun be gay anyway? there are a lot of other character better suited for the representation and won’t have all these complications.

5 Likes

It does, actually, considering that I am technically THE Champion of Azeroth and what I am playing is my story. The world that I exist in matters.

Anyone who just flings insults rather than asking for clarification, or entertaining ideas without accepting them, is the mark of an uneducated mind.

There is no room for constructive conversation. His mind is made up before the conversation begins.

3 Likes

Yeah or a 6 year old.

None of you apparently can accept or consider the idea of lgbtq High Priest King Anduin Wrynn so I would say the feeling is mutual.

What are you talking about?

I guess you’re right, you’re not the only one who said it. I’ll just pack it in and go away then shall I? Doubling down on a stupidly wrong topic was a waste of time.

The topic of this thread.

We considered it.
Its a bad bad idea, pick another character.
Andiun is too complicated.

Unless of course you want a gay character forced into a heterosexual marriage to have an heir and do his kingly duties no matter his feelings or personal preferences.
I don’t think WoW is a platform ready for such a mature theme story.

2 Likes

It’s a great idea. They should do it.

Ahem

I don’t dislike the idea, I just think he is more impactful as a character if he wasn’t LGBTQ+

1 Like

Making anduin Gay? Nah it sounds really stupid, but that is mostly because it would retcon alot. Bisexual would be more fitting.

Your lack of compelling arguments convinces otherwise.

2 Likes

Ok, one of you, then. You’re entitled to your opinion but the point I was trying to make is that Anduin doesn’t need a biological heir…which I haven’t heard a compelling argument for why this could still be canon.

He does. That is literally what a bloodline is.

2 Likes

We’ve established that Anduin can adopt and that adoptee would be his blood heir.