Let Anduin be homosexual

LOL you stole that, they did that in a Mythic Quest episode they put them their own realm

Woo hoo I smell a RETCON a coming!

wrong the canon books have shown him into draenei women dwarf women and latest kul’tiran women

yet I am getting reported for telling ppl to STOP shipping 21 year old anduin with 11 year old wrathion when i give links to cannon proof from devs abotu their current ages. Shows you what blizz caters too.

That would not be amusing to see lol. Though I did laugh when I read it.

You’re getting reported because you create another topic (which is a spam) when you can just post it here.

isn’t he a dragon though? he sure doesn’t look like he’s 11

I’d like to see Anduin with Genn or perhaps even Velen

not happening you got someone pelagos done stated anduin wasn’t gay. so ya i’d much rather have a better game where real people played longer than a few months oh ya ardenweald has stuff to like pixels really matter anyway. my servers full of lgbt that actually help me play the game like npc’s who do nothing so who cares.

I mean his human form is clearly not 11 y/o.

1 Like

I really don’t understand all these gay posts?

If everyone was gay in the world, we’d cease to exist in 100 years!

1 Like

There’s a cabal of trolls who are making LGBTQIA+ threads that are stupid in premise just to spam and upset people and invite ire and harassment of actual LGBTQIA+ users.

The only active legitimate LGBTQIA+ thread on the forums is the Megathread. Everything else is troll threads that can be safely ignored and muted.

2 Likes

You trolling.

If anything Anduin should be Bi. Bi erasure is a thing.

wrong, my thread was about blizz clarifying to the public wrathions age to cease all the nasty anduin + wrathion shipping when wrathions legit 11 and anduin is 21 and knows better. Maybe you support the shipping but the laws in literally every country plus anduins common sense do not

imagine a old guy saying tht in the courtroom

Why? there’s no dragon irl.

age is age dont matter how someone looks

If you want to go that route then all elves should not have any relationship with human, they have like 200y age gap between them.

as long at they 18+ literal years then who cares