Let’s see those DH transmogs

Mine, I just slapped together. Simple night elf trans mog. Shoulder gives a little edge to it. Sadly the armory doesn’t show the hands, chest or belt.

3 Likes

Started with the Blood hunter set and just evolved from there.

3 Likes

Gold/Red/Green, what doesn’t show on pic is grungy containment pack (gold/green cosmetic back piece) with demonic tyrant weapon enchant (legion green glow from PvP)

1 Like

Rocking a lil skank mog here. Pretty standard colors but quite enjoying it.

6 Likes

Normally rocking the red fel glaives from legion but switched up to the shadow lands glaives. got a mixture here of legion, SL, trading post, and amirdrassil tier. Get a lot of compliments on this one.

5 Likes

bit of mix and match. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I prefer a simpler mog.

3 Likes

I am vengeance incarnate.

1 Like

My Havoc lady, bit of a mix and match with the Tomb of Sargeras set.

2 Likes

And my Vengeance dude. Full Antorus set.

2 Likes

meowdy i threw this baby together

3 Likes

My Argent Scout outfit

3 Likes

DH transmog. Work in progress.

2 Likes

Finally got The First Satyr’s Spaulders after the weekly reset today.

2 Likes

My mog is mediocre at best, but thought I’d share it :slight_smile: View my profile to see it.

edit: I forgot to transmog my offhand, just got it in the vault lol.

2 Likes

I like yours, Devillived. The belt is a little too large but the colors work great. I really like mine. Thoughts?

1 Like

What do you guys think? Put this set together trying to find a set/weapon verdant crush illusion looks good with

2 Likes

A bladed green and silver set. Perfect for hugging my prey til they bleed to death :smiling_imp:

1 Like

This is my DH. Simple but nice. https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/character/us/wyrmrest-accord/necrodemos

1 Like

I just really dig season 3 pvp helm and the orange / red set! I ride into battle on the cindermane charger like a burning fireball! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes