Legos disabled in prepatch?

Hello. I am planning on playing my DH for DF which I haven’t played in a few months. Will Legendries even matter come Tuesday ?

Since the legendary effects have been moved to the spec tree, it only makes sense that the legendaries will have their effects disabled.

3 Likes

i knew about the set bonuses but leggos too?

that one hurts a bit more .. theyre only ilvl 291 lol

wish i knew all this ahead of time so i could save alternate pieces instead of destroying them.

wouldnt be much of a problem if the “undelete” feature didnt have that huge cooldown.
but it does.

As far as we know, legendaries will still work in pre-patch, but will not stack with the talent version.

So if you both use the legendary arcanic pulsar, and talent into arcanic pulsar for moonkin, you will only get 1 of the effects

EDIT: this is only for actives. You can have 30 second convoke as a moonkin.

1 Like

This is what I was hoping for, the end of the expansion needs to be an unbridled mess of powers.

I have spoken.

4 Likes

Much like the covenant abilities, they will probably still be disabled outside of shadowlands/S4 content.

I’m so stupid, I read lego’s as actual legos instead of legendaries.

2 Likes

I haven’t checked the PTR but on the beta my Unity shows as still active while my other legendary shows deactivated. Which makes some sense.

I’m in the Beta, Legendaries are disabled outside Shadowlands, along with the Tier bonuses

Legendaries will still work in Shadowlands content.

Just check if a talent overlaps and if so, craft a better legendary. They’re dirt cheap anyhow.

I assume it is the covenant ability that is disabled. It didn’t show the legendary disabled in stormwind, but if you don’t have a covenant ability there isn’t much unity does for you.

Whats happening to the covenant talent tree thingy
it was still there on ptr but not sure if its working

This what I see in Orgrimmar. I get a “wrong zone” for both Legendaries

So many people keep saying Legos and it really gets my hopes up for a moment until I realize you mean legendaries :frowning: :mending_heart:

Same thing for my priest.

Mine is from the current release on the beta, is yours on the PTR or from the beta?

:point_up_2: