Legions of Valhalla (H) Casual Raiding Guild

Excited for BFA? Need a new place to call home? Look no further:

Who Are We?
-Social/casual guild: Emphasis on community, friendships, fun and working together to achieve goals
-Active since early 2015. Part of a multi-game community
-Guild motto: All for one/One for All
-Family Friendly
-Highly active Discord

What We Do:
-Normal and Heroic Raiding. Tuesday and Thursday 8:30-10:30 PM Server. We cleared Normal on every raid tier last xpac, with progression into heroic as well (Aotc for Emerald Nightmare). Our goal is to push for aotc on each tier in BFA.
-Weekly non-raid events: Mythic dungeons, Timewalking, Weekly Events, Old Content/Achieves/Xmog, Islands
-Raid and event attendance not required. Come and participate in as much or as little as you like. Or just hang out!
-New this xpac: We will be dipping our feet into PVP with regular events!
-Coming Soon: Guild Lottery!
-We have many wow zombies and alt-aholics. There is always someone on to run something with!

Who we are looking for:
-All classes and specs: We are still filling out our raid team. If you are hoping to tank or heal, we ask you also prepare a dps spec in case we have a surplus
-People who are mature, friendly and helpful.
-If you are looking for mythic raiding, we are not for you
-If you are all about the meters, flaming your teammates and winning at all costs, we are not for you
-If you love to game, have fun and feel like you are part of a supportive, comfortable environment while doing so, we ARE for you

How to join
-Check out our website and fill out an app. https://www.valhallacommunity.org/ Make sure to select the wow app.
-Contact myself or one of our senior officers by adding us on bnet:
Soth: reaper88#1580
Docsavage: Docsavage#1616
Scarletbadis: Larosie#1678

See you soon! For the Horde!!!
Had a great launch night! About 30 of us were online until 2 AM server when we started to drop off. Having a Discord leveling party tonight and will start running dungeons. Join the fun!
We are running dungeons tonite and are forming our raid team!
Giving a free recommendation (You're welcome, Soth):

As someone who has run with this group of players, I can attest that if you're inexperienced at raiding but would still like to give it a shot, Legions of Valhalla is a great guild to join. The players are accommodating and supportive, and if you are having trouble with certain aspects (e.g., how to manage X mechanic; what to do to improve one's DPS/HPS), they are more than happy to help. Plus, the guild leadership is always open to feedback from its members, which may be refreshing to some.

I got my feet wet in raiding with Valhalla, and now raiding is one of my favorite activities in game. While I have moved on to a different guild with loftier raiding goals, I will always hold Valhalla in high regard for that reason, among others. I highly encourage anyone looking for a guild to give Valhalla a shot, particularly if you're looking to do group content in a positive, supportive atmosphere. Lok'tar!
Starting up raiding on Tuesday! We have a solid team shaping up but could always use more hands!
3 bosses went down on the first night! We are raiding this week and will be grouping up for mythics for the weekly event. Still LFM
We've cleared normal and are working are 3/8 Heroic.

Due to some members having life issues, we could use a few more people to add to our roster.

Looking for a Priest and Windwalker Monk specifically for raid, but are open to anyone joining.

If you have any questions, feel free to add my battletag Larosie#1678