Legion's Allied Race heritage sets need an update

Truly, to match how varied the latest sets are. It’s kind of wild to me that there’s even recolors of the Nightborne set in the game files and yet they can’t be made available, especially now that we can actually change their accessory colors to match that unused tint. I can’t add images to the post but just google “Nightborne heritage recolor”.

Another thing is that they could add different alternate pieces to those Legion sets. How about robes variation for the Void Elf, or maybe a chest option without the void wings? Or a more revealing version for Nightborne - one that would actually match their military attires?

2 Likes

This is weird.

2 Likes

Not at all. Haven’t you seen most of Nightborne non-civilian NPCs in Suramar? They do wear more revealing outfits that are (in my opinion) more interesting. Having that as an option is always a plus.

3 Likes

Yes it is.

1 Like

sorry friend, no-can do. blizzard’s been afraid of revealing stuff since they painted-over the lady-pictures with fruit.

closest we got, was that summer outfit back when remix was a thing, i don’t think they’re too keen on adding more stuff like that though.

…plus, they don’t like redoing their work, so nightborne are stuck with what they got.

Nightborne Heritage Armor matches their undies perfectly. Just hide Chest and Pants and you get a more revealing version :smiley:

They did release a quantity with the Trading Post, the shop and some ingame too, highlight to this season’s Warlock sets. Or when they made a new high res version of the Qiraji robes. Sylvanas’ set is also pretty revealing. There are many other examples.

Edit: When I mean revealing, is not a thong and pasties that I’m looking for, but items that are not “nun garbs” covering head to toe with stuff,

1 Like

Void Elves need a Void-based Ranger set.

1 Like

Is this why I can hide pants and hide chest mog now?

1 Like

Blood troll mog set says hi too

Genuinely got sooo much revealing stuff lately, and since that’s always been something i like to toss on occasionally, it’s nice to have more options

Nightborne definitely need the pants version, and I remembered the red version in the files.

Too bad, they most likely will never release it considering Nightborne isn’t popular, not even more than Earthen lol.

well… i’ll just point-out how prudish they’ve been with sets since the whole lawsuit-thing went down.

i was’nt trying to poo-poo your idea btw. i want skimpier mogs too, i just don’t see it happening.