Legionfall Campaign: Stuck at Follower Mission

I am trying to complete the Legionfall Campaign on my monk - I am level 120 and have the quest “Championing Our Cause”. When I go to my Monk Order Hall mission table, there is no mission for Legionfall. Is this a bug? Is the quest no longer completeable? Or is the Legionfall mission randomly added to my mission table?

Any info is a great help

Legionfall missions are random. Just check back daily until one pops up for you. I’ve never had it take more than a day or two to get one available.

will it say that it is “Legionfall” or is there some indicator that it is the follower mission i need?

It’s been a while since I’ve done it, but as I recall, you’re looking for a mission where the location of it is “Broken Shore.” I don’t think it shows up as a special quest mission, so you’ll have to actually click on missions and see where they take place.

A mission on broken shore came up, it takes 8 hours. It’s cooking right now so we’ll see if that works

OP here, looks like Blizzard’s forums finally caught up to my server transfer.

It indeed wasnt labeled “quest mission”. I did a follower mission that was located on the Broken Shore and that gave me credit. The reward was simply some Wakening Essence.

As long as it got your quest done is all that matters. Glad to hear it! :slight_smile: