Legion Transmog VS BFA Transmog

Tier sets have more or less to do with this … BFA has some great sets , some bad , just like every expansion before !

Legion had some ugly AF sets too
So did Cataclysm
Etc

But they also had great sets in them too . Its all personal taste at the end . BFA just has less different sets and more recolors than the past expansions is all i could notice .

The lion shoulders?

Yeah, you unlocked shoulders and helmet at 1800 rating and I was 1700 I believe. Sad days

I got the lion ones out of the warfront box after I don’t know how many tries. For the longest time it was my last piece.

oh my god, I forgot that the quest with the random loot is giving elite version! I will do that for the rest of the expansion haha!

Also the horde cloth darkshore warfront is really cool, don’t know if you got that one

1 Like

The Arathi Warfront sets for Horde are additions I’m glad to have, but the rest have been a real disappointment with rare exception.

I need to work on it. I spent most of BFA as a paladin. haha

I don’t mind the approach to " dungeon/raid/pvp themed" sets in concept, but BFAs approach only really works if they could be transmogged across armor classes and color selection matched across all types of armor for the difficulty tier. Uldir’s raid set armor is a perfect example of this uniformity in action. You can mix and match pieces from cloth to plate and it all looks like it’s part of one set. That’s 1680 potential style-matching combinations for just 4 sets of (one color of) armor if my math is right. That’s a lot of mileage in terms of transmogging.

Otherwise, I’m not too beat up over losing class sets, and I won’t fault Blizzard for producing sets I deem ugly. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that. But seriously, not digging the tentacle, fish or bone raid armor, though the bone armor looks nice enough, just not my style.

Don’t hold your breath my dude

1 Like

I like BOD cloth. Agreed otherwise.

You’re literally wearing that “ugly, useless mask.”

Its been very disappointing you’d think with a pirate/Aztec themed expansion they’d bust out some cool stuff but nope.

Ironically wearing a mask transmog for their Rogue…

Gear sets have been pretty weak BfA over though, that’s kind of what happens when you remove class influence by having all sets be based on armour type not class themed.

Still honestly not sure the difference between the mask transmogs, I assume they have different tints but honestly it’s not noticeable enough to consider one over another, especially when in my personal opinion I think they look stupid.

Yet another reason tier sets need to come back.
Everyone got their own class based set each raid, and they usually looked amazing.
Nyalotha sets look ungodly awful.

I don’t know a tier set for each class? Back than possible but now costs about 3 raid tiers.

I actually loved the heritage armor, I really think if they should expand on it more actually, and the transmogs for bfa were aight but I do feel they kind of fell a bit short, its sad its the best we’ll get with the pirate theme.