Legion Start Quest - Can't find

It is with this specific toon… ALL my other toons have the Dalaran hearthstone but this character can not get the starter quest from the Warchief’s Command Board in Orgrimmar. Has every mission BUT Broken Shore (on all my other toons when I click the board Broken Shore is always first one on the left… now the first one is Tanaan Dark Portal Mission… it SHOULD be there as it was with my other 10 toons)

• I have accepted like 20ish missions on the board to see if Legion/Broken Shore shows up and it doesn’t. My quest log gets to were it can’t accept any more quests. I tried deleting every quest I have and still doesn’t show on board.

• I flew from Azshara to Dalaran and met an Inkeeper to see if I can get it that way… nope

I don’t know what else to do but it sucks… I need that HS… saves a ton of time. Anyone?

Double check it didn’t accidentally end up in your bank somehow before anything. I’ve seen that happen to quite a few people.

If it’s not there, you can’t just talk to any innkeeper in Dalaran to get a new one, it has to be a very specific innkeeper. This one in fact.

Good luck!

1 Like

How? I haven’t done it… That’s my point. I didn’t say I did it and lost the HS… I can’t even start the quest.

You said you already flew there once though right? Just fly back there using the same method (azsuna portal in Org, and fly up) and talk to that innkeeper. She should give you one regardless since you’re already past the content level wise.

1 Like

It was a boosted player so Azsuna portal was already open… Ill try the two things you suggested and report back.

It worked. She offered me a new one. Thank you!

1 Like

Glad to hear it! :smiley:

1 Like

If you boosted a trial character, it’s possible that the Legion intro stuff is flagged as done for the character. If you can see world quests in Legion zones, that’s a pretty good sign that’s what happened. You’ve already solved the hearthstone problem, but it’s good to keep in mind if you try to do some of the other Legion content, as you may find other stuff the character has flagged as done. (Such as opening the Broken Shore or the first couple quests for Suramar.)