Legion Raid WQs missing in 8.1

WQs for Legion raids seem to be missing since Patch 8.1 hit. Unless it’s just been a really bad coincidence that they haven’t popped.

These WQs are sometimes useful for making things appear that are otherwise unobtainable. For example, the fel hippogryph is only available / tameable when https://www.wowhead.com/quest=44938/the-nighthold-love-tap is active in The Nighthold.

It would be nice to at least know if this change is intended or a bug, since alternative arrangements may need to be made for things like this.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Noticed same thing here. Been waiting weeks for “The Nighthold: Love Tap” WQ to pop up. Noticed the last few weeks there has not been a Nighthold weekly World Quest up. Feels kinda rough logging in on Tuesday to see yet again no quest up.

I was able to do them when I zoned in, they just didn’t show up on the world map.

Still an issue, nothing on the map. I’ve zoned into the raid to see if any quests were going but if there were then there was no sign of it.

1 Like

I still see the Tomb of Sargeras one, but that one never showed up on the map, you had to zone in to see what it was.

But yeah, no nighthold one on the map or inside the raid. Why must blizzard remove things!!!

2 Likes