Legion quest issues

Says to use the scouting map to complete the mission, problem is when I click the scouting map its something different entirely, want me to accept quests in broken isles. Anyone know a way around this?

Check to see if there are tabs at the bottom of the scouting map that will let you swap to the mission stuff.

If it’s still not there, have you done any of the order hall campaign? The missions won’t show up until you’ve done the first part of the order hall stuff to unlock it. (You’ll also need to basically do the whole campaign to pick up enough followers to actually complete “Remnants of Darkfall Ridge” and it’s followups.

“Remnants of Darkfall Ridge” (and it’s followups) are not required to get the “You are Now Prepared” achievement. They are worth some rep, but by the time you get your followers leveled up, you’ll probably already be close to exalted if you’re clearing the world quests each day.

Well now that I know its not required for the “You are Now Prepared, ill probably never complete it. Thanks for the info