Legion Quest - Begin Construction Broken

Have the quest for Legion. the table is blank so im unable to do anything. please fix!

4 Likes

I have the same issue.

Disabled all addons and problem still persist

EDIT: just notice an existing post

1 Like

bump - same issue. Sucks because you need this to complete Breaching the Tomb achievement which is required for class mountā€¦

1 Like

Again am adding the same reply i have to all the reports of this bug to hopefully keep it bumped to the top in eye view.

3rd day in a row it is nothing but a blank page. I even tried clicking all over the page hoping maybe i just couldnā€™t see where to click for contributions LOL. It is frustrating to have ā€œBreaching the Tombā€ progress halted by this dumb little quest. Am trying to finish my last class hall campaign/mount questlines and this is a massive stop sign atm. I think also it seems to be part of the Void Elf questline? I hear a LOT LOT LOT of grumbling by that table.

Anyway i have seen bug reports for this issue since patch day. Would like to see a response and acknowledgement by blizz that the bug exists, that they are aware of it and a timeline for repair!

2 Likes

Bumping ā€“ Same issue here. Have tried dropping the quest multiple times, restarting the game, uninstalling and reinstalling. Nothing seems to work.