Legion quest All Charged Up cannot be completed at max level

The provided Gunpowder Charges one-shot the flowers and you are not given credit for exploding the flowers.

This effectively makes Legion engineering unable to be progressed / rechargeable Reaves impossible to get at max level.

If you fly up high and die, get death illness, you have 1 min to go back and get as many as possible, I had to do that 3-4 times.

Just doing this quest and this issue still remains in the game. I can confirm killing yourself and choosing to rez at the spirit healer to get rez sickness will give you a very brief window to complete the quest. Be prepared, the cost to repair your items is obnoxious. It took me two deaths to get the required 15 kills. It cost over 900 gold to repair twice from this. Totally asinine.

Blizzard, shame on you for not fixing this after such a long time period.

They know about this issue yet where is the fix? It is the second option from google and after reading it they are clearly aware of the problem just don’t care as usual.

You can fly up and then dismount drop down to die, respawn with healer and fly straight there and get 7-8 of these damn plant before the resurrection sickness wears off. To avoid massive damage and repair costs to all your items, simply put them in your bags and run around naked. Took all of 5 mins to complete.

A work-around that works.

You do not need to die … all you have to do is take off all your gear including weapon until you are at ilvl 100 ish… worked today now on 4 different characters!!!

Take off the gear and lower your ilvl!!!

(Yep leveling a bunch of engineers through Legion today lol)

1 Like

Can confirm. Removed all items from my character and CAN complete the quest and avoid repair/spirit healer resing.

1 Like

for this quest all you have to do is take off your armor. and you do not have to die and rez to get it :slight_smile: hope this helps