Legion Pet Battles

In order to even " SEE " the pets to battle do we have to do ALL of the world quests in ALL of the zones first? OR after doing world quests in one zone will I be able to start doing battles in that zone ? Unfortunately I was unable to do that stupid flight quest in the bubble , kept falling…

Are you asking about the trainers? Because you should be able to see almost all of them once you have WQs unlocked. There were two in Suramar that wouldn’t show up depending on how much of the city you’d unlocked, not sure if that’s still the case.

The thing with the Legion trainers that’s different from previous x-packs is that they’re only there when they’re a WQ for the day.

If you mean wild pets, perhaps you don’t have the green paw marker turned on by your mini map. And if you have flight unlocked, you can just fly to the end of the bubble trail and click the flag, no need to ride the bubbles.

You also need to make sure you have Pet Battles checked as showing on your map.

1 Like

Yes asking about the trainers, like Blottis, Allured Tadpole, etc… I can’t see them at ALL ! So they’re NOT up all the time then huh?

Correct. If I remember it was three each day in the Broken Isles and then one of the three that are on the Broken Shore, for a total of four. There are two trainers in the actual city of Suramar and they could be phased out if that character hadn’t unlocked all of the city, so they wouldn’t show up as a WQ, not sure if that’s been changed.

But yeah, it’s not like Pandaria or Draenor where you could make a full tour of all the trainers each day, in Legion it’s the luck of the draw which are available that day.

1 Like

OK, thanks, although I’m still a trifle confused as every day you go in it seems there are MORE quests up, so do we EVER finish world quests or not ? Or are those NOT world quests that keep popping up ?

WQ are on a timer. Once the timer on a WQ ends, a new WQ will pop up. All of the WQ will be replaced with a new set of WQ for each zone once the timer expires, so there will never be a time in which you will see no WQ up at any given time unless you do every single one of them before the timer expire. At that point, you will not see any WQ up in your map but its only a matter of time before a new set of them will come back again.

1 Like

OK, well guess I just worry about wasting my time on doing any pet battles.
Thanks !