Legion numbers are being used in Classic (proof)

Then why all the fretting my friend. .
Breath brother. . Breath. . trust in the development process

You didn’t even read the bug report, did you? This three line post is rife with misinformation. Execute doesn’t even scale with anything except flat damage modifiers (Deathwish). I find it pretty dang ironic that Williams liked your post, considering how much he proclaims to know about Vanilla WoW.

I am watching and three elites just about killed him. Are you sure it wasn’t a big pack of normal mobs like the scorpions? Because uldaman has a lot of normal mobs in it.

1 Like

You realize the server has been at 40 for weeks and you are watching people whos literal job it is to sit there and play games. They have the best gear possible at that level as opposed to the mix of greens and blues most people would have at that level. Even leveling up we had the best gear at 30 because the cap was just left there so long

1 Like

And they are double sheeping pulls of four elites. I know we can have an agenda here, but come on stop pulling crap out of your hat here.

1 Like

Honestly the more we have these threads the more I’m convinced there is actually more merit to the whole “We were just bad in Vanilla” idea than I originally gave it credit for.

Even in 2019 a lot of people here clearly don’t understand how basic mechanics of Vanilla work.

2 Likes

and yet he constantly demonstrates his own lack of information about vanilla…

if only they had a 1.12 client from august 2006 with cumulative nerfs 21 months from launch 3 months from TBC with scuffed catchup mob difficulty baked in and some 2006 scuffed videos they could pass off for authentic 2004 2005 launch difficulty and fool all the low iq bfa clowns that adult neck beards didnt exist in 2004 and couldnt possibly have known how to use a keyboard or mouse therefore the damage in classic must be right and skull level elites should only hit for 5% hp so you can aoe cleave triple packs in dungeons like its bfa.

Tsix <TSIX>

4 posts

120 Night Elf Druid 17825

1 Like

Pretty much proves they didn’t have the actual 1.12 code, and this is just a hasty cash grab recreation of Vanilla ehh?

Maybe pservers actually do have better numbers. LOL