Legion Mythic+ Tuning Incoming

We’re working on the following hotfixes today:

Dungeons

• Reduced the health and damage of most Legion dungeon bosses.
  • Darkheart Thicket
    • Reduced the damage of Festerhide Grizzly’s Maddening Roar by 30%.
  • Vault of the Wardens
    • Reduced the damage of Cordana Felsong’s Detonating Moonglaive by 60%.

We’ll get these hotfixes tested and deployed as soon as possible.

8 Likes

Thanks! Now can we have Legion timewalking up longer than just 1 week?

19 Likes

Given the mythic plus factor, can we have legion timewalking M+ seperate and last for 2 weeks per session. These 1 week sessions simply aren’t enough to adjust to the new affix and relearn dungeons.

9 Likes

Any pvp tuning or fixing arena rated ladder being decided yet?

1 Like

Please make Legion M+ timewalking more frequent and more longer. please please please.

5 Likes

Yes, 1 week isn’t enough to relearn all of the dungeons. We need like a full month of Legion m+ timewalking so people can get used to it. Also, more frequent timewalking events would help with content not be stale. At the rate we have now, Legion M+ shows up once every 3 or 4 months and only for 1 week.

2 Likes

Can you make it permanent or have a revolving timeframe? Legion Mythic+ was the best, and Shadowlands dungeons are extremely dull. The expansion is coming to a conclusion anyway.

1 Like

Can you balance the actual game, i.e Shadowlands, before spending time on freaking timewalking B.S?

Warlocks and Hunters running rampant everywhere.

1 Like

ROK SHATTER DO MODERATE PARTY-WIDE AoE DAMAGE!

5 Likes

But I liked being 1 shot from full HP cuz a mob spawns .1 seconds before he shatters

Excuse me, but get on my level. I got 1shot from full HP because a mob spawned .2 seconds before he shattered.

Would really love having the drop chances of some of the extremely strong or even best-in-slot gear upped such as Moonlit Prism, Jeweled Signet of Melandrus, and Faulty Countermeasure to name a few. I know these events were meant with fun in mind, but when you introduce absurdly strong gear into mix with disastrously low drop rates, it creates a very unfun feedback loop where you must deal with the anxiety of the fact that the event is only one week long, meaning you could miss out on gear that is potentially best in slot for the rest of the expansion at this point, or at minimum another 4 months for the event to come around, which creates an absolutely dreadful feeling for players trying to get their upgrades, in addition to new players who could potentially either be getting back into the game, or new to the game learning that their true bis comes from an event that only comes around three times a year, with an only one week availability each time.

I like the fact that TW gear is good, it actually gives timewalking gear a purpose for mains, and having more options for gearing is always good, it’s just that either

1. Drop rates for specific items needs to be massively increased

Or massively preferable

1. Add a Legion TW gear vendor, offering the gear from the Legion dungeons in the M+ pool that you can purchase with either valor or timewarped badges, and upgradable with valor
1 Like

tell me when ur gonna change your mog first. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks, this makes sense.

Regular M+ was always easier than Legion TW M+ but I think it was much closer last season and I chalked up any difference last season to just how strong anima powers were. This season it feels like a Legion M+15 is like a Shadowlands M+19. It’s not even close in terms of challenge for keystone level.

I feel like the aoe in court of stars last boss should also be tuned down a bit too. Do it.

On a side note, can we have less boring trinkets in 10.0?

Nah, PVP is pretty much dead. Find another game who’s devs suppport PVP.

1 Like

Maybe in 11.0.

More longer?

May Gods bless your beautiful soul!!! could you guys maybe have a look at BFA raids also? I know it might be too soon but hopeium!?