Legion leveling a Druid is a massive pain, thanks to Teleport Moonglade being Lvl 22

Getting your Artifact in Legion is … problematic now. Teleport Moonglade is a Level 22 spell, but to start the artifact chain you have to go to Moonglade and Dreamgrove, which means (since we don’t have flying, either) multi-hour runs/walks.

Having the toys to unlock flight paths helps a bit, but from Org to Moonglade is quite the run for Horde, same for Alliance from Darnassus.

I have no idea how this could have not been an issue in Beta/PTR. Moreover, what’s the reason for the gating of class defining abilities (Prowl…) behind half of the levels to 50? Or Moonglade? Surely we’re not aggressively OP if we can use this spell from Level 10, right?

2 Likes

Seems like they level nerfed a lot about druids. I’m having to take all my druids to the dreamgrove to buy back mountable stag form, which they said we weren’t going to lose. What a pain on top of the mandatory visit to the barber shop to get back my bear/flightform/doe appearance!

Perhaps they’re planning on selling carries?

Yes having this problem too, my patience for this game is running out fast again.

1 Like

I have a lvl 22 Druid with Teleport Moonglade and Dreamwalk is still missing =D.

And I clearly remember completing the quest that was supposed to give me Dreamwalk.

That’s just gonna be a big pain for the next few days until they fix it.

This isnt a druid only problem, its across multiple classes. One of the warlock weapons requires you to use demonic gateway to get across a chasm…except gateway is level locked.

Yeah theres a bunch of these kinds of issues littered throughout the classes/zones.

Blizzard is going to have a lot of growing pains this month. Probably one of the reasons they put off the release / pre-patch content. I’m sure they know a lot of these exist and wouldnt be able to fix them while tending to the Systemlands Systems.

Do max level druid have to buy back a mountable form?

The running sucks but is at least doable.

If you are on a fresh druid for legion; do not go balance. You can not complete “The Dark Riders” quest as Solar Beam is level 26… and is required to get past the death filed on the ground.

1 Like

Just had that same issue, it’s impossible right now to get the balance druid artifact.

I am on a fresh account and I chose to level in Legion right after I finished Exile’s Reach. I used the board and had no issues thus far. I got the quest to visit The Dreamgrove upon arriving in New Dalaran. Did the Balance AF quest and an icon came up to use my silence.

same, can’t get solar beam until 26

Every one has to purchase the tome.

Dunno about the boomkin artifact but the issue of getting to Moonglade and then getting Dreamwalk’s been fixed as of last night.

When you get the quest in Dalaran you’re given a quest item to port you to Moonglade, and finishing the quest chain gets you Dreamwalk.

3 Likes

Where do I do that?

That’s amazing news. I decided to go Alliance for this expansion (guild wants to switch sides, which is somewhat understandable, since barely anyone has ever seen the Alliance side of quests) and I was 90% there paying top dollar to have my druid transferred. Now I can save 35 bucks and spend hundreds of dollars worth of my time :slight_smile:

Yikes. Sounds like you need a break.

It sounds like he needs a fix.

Not a “fix” like a drug addicted polarbear looking for his next ego boost, but an actual fix to make the game playable on a basic level.

I understand. There are bugs to be fixed. Kinks to work out. But to get worked up over this stuff just means you need a break or maybe this expansion isn’t for you.

Some of the things listed in OP aren’t even bugs but just him angry he can’t stealth at level 10. I love stealth. It’s why I play rogue. But having to gain a few levels to get it is just fine. Leveling is so quick now anyways.

Having to run to moonglade for artifact sucks. I get it. I hope Blizzard does something to make it easier but the post could have been worded differently so it didn’t come off as an angry whine. When I see people so angry over this little stuff I think they just need a break.

1 Like

Same problem =/