Legion invasion in Stormheim Bug quest : Crushing the Legion

Objectives: 20 Demons Slain
6 Fel Corruptors Smash.

There is a problem with this one. When you get near any of the green corruptor things, and press the action button to swing the hammer it doesn’t do anything to the fel corruptors. As a result you cannot complete this side quest for exp. -.-

4 Likes

Bumping this. Still not working. It’s been bugged since Shadowlands started. That’s far too long for a bug to stay in the game. Doesn’t matter if it’s old content or new, bugs should be fixed quickly, not years down the road, if ever.

1 Like

Bumping as well, submitted a ticket and they advised they knew of the issue but to add it to the bug reports. If they know about it already would be nice to see a fix. I can’t add any further info than everyone else already has.

1 Like

They’ve known about it since it started glitching out in Legion, yet here we are. Same with the Highmountain quest to release the three captured Tauren from the huge earthy hands. That’s been bugged since day 1 of Legion, and it’s still not fixed.

Here to bump, i have the same issue.

Having the same problem. So is the player next to me ‘in-game’.

Bumping back up. still not working

Gotta give it to blizz for have a totally crap bug report system, this quest STILL does not work, why are they even getting paid. Useless…

Still an issue 3 weeks into May…

I will also bump. Still an issue today

Bumping as well. Same thing happening to me.

I’ve done that quest numerous times on different characters during shadowlands. You get near the thing and click the button. So if it’s been bugged, it’s not something that is consistently happening.

Can confirm this is still happening. I cannot complete the quest, I’ve tried numerous things such as going there in war mode on/off, doing party sync with low lvls, going with a party of people, doing it with different classes ect. Still haven’t gotten it to work :confused:

As of 4/9/23 this is still bugged, this is ridiculous

It’s clear Blizzard devs don’t give a crap about old world content.