Legion glad=bfa glad

Change my mind. Doesn’t matter if it was % based and I’m not saying either makes someone bad. It’s just really cringe seeing legion glads act like they’re any better whether it’s normal glad or r1, and this isn’t even just the typical whatever current expac we’re in glad is easier to get like I remember all the wodiator memes and mop stuff etc. Legion was just as boosted and possibly worse than bfa “easy to obtain” wise from everything I’ve heard of it sincerely and seen from many of the players who have egos that don’t match their skill. Start of everything being pruned dumbing the game down. Unless you were playing something off meta I’d probably throw more skill requirement to red buff rogues and turbos from wod than legion. Let me say it again though there can still be good players from any expac or seas, but this is aimed at a certain group not everyone.

Sorry but not sorry

Glad was never anything more than Duelists who care more
:person_fencing:

18 Likes

good post cloudluti

you are OWNING bfa dont let anyone tell you otherwise

3 Likes

Good post this is true btw good stuff

At any rating you’re gonna find people with a superiority complex. Glads rip on Duelists, Duelists on Rivals etc. Anybody that has a toxic personality will throw their rating in your face if they can.

Not much has changed, just more people talk down now that they can get a glad achievement. Every old glad says the past expansion was harder than the current to feel superior.

9 Likes

walking punchline

2 Likes

im legion glad so ur wrong

4 Likes

Legion/WoD glads making fun of other people is like spiderman pointing at himself.

Those 2 expansions were both ridiculously easy

1 Like

The DH I’ve been playing with legit tells me him landing a burn is more important than using imprison or his stun to help peel for me - or doesn’t think that’s a lot of peels (two undispellable forms of CC). Also doesn’t think we have enough damage to land a kill in a 10 second stun/hex combo :sweat:

Since he’s got glad experience and I don’t, he tells me that our only win condition is him landing as many rifts as possible, not us surviving longer.

2 Likes

You rang fam?

6 Likes

call a hotline dude, that’s not okay

which legion glad shidded in your wheaties

sincerely,

leg s1 ww/dk abuser

Dident do the math on inflation/deflation last season. But wouldent shock me if due to deflation last season 2400+ 50 wins was around top 0.5%.

nah old glad was bout 2550 last i checked, which was week or two before season’s end.

Depends on the type of BfA you are. If you were one of the thousand RMXs who barely scrapped 50 wins at 2390 cr then I’m sorry, but you still suck. Then there are BfA glads who got 50 wins early and stopped queuing at 2.6. Not all Glads are created equal.

1 Like

The issue is the 500+ cr between glad and r1, all different sorts of gladiators lol

Also participation was sooo sooo low end of last season, queuing wasn’t really fun after month 1 of last season

Low tier glads… mid tier glads… high tier glads

Multi glads
One comp glads
Multi season glads
Multi Expansion glads
Washed up glads

We come in all Flavors.

11 Likes

I called 1-800-ASK-GARY but they told me it wasn’t an automobile axident so, they couldn’t help

i saw a rogue with cata glad drake and his highest rating was like 2450.

1 Like

I have neither glad … so i win

3 Likes