Legion Elite Season 5, 6, 7 for Mage Mismatch Gear

Another reset, still relevant

Any update? The discoloration also shows on wowhead as well.

Has to be a small amount of mages affected by this… It’s still an inconvenience. However I can say the set is still showing as mis-match.

Here is a wowhead link to the set

There are normal tier pieces blended with elite. This shows exactly how it’s displayed on wowhead in game. It’s incorrectly painted. The helmet itself is the normal tier helm entirely. It is missing it’s texture.

Been dealing with this problem since 8.3 It isn’t just the Legion Elite set it’s also the Mythic Recolor soooooooooooooooooo fix it soon please.

See link from this post here THIS IS STILL OCCURRING!

Louder mage voice!

I had not noticed this also affected the Mythic Tier 21 set for mages as well. Here is a WoWhead link to see the same discoloration that happens with the Tier 21 Mage Elite Set

This is how it appears in game, really an eyesore for all who seek to mog it.

Still no chance of hotfix or update :frowning:

Bruh please fix this sh*

Help my fellow brethren

Please blizzard

1 Like

Bump!
Wearing the mythic Antorus gloves and yes, some of the 3D elements of the gear are the colors of the normal set instead!
I don’t want to imagine how awful it must feels for you, elite pvpers… T_T

Done a little collage from ingame( copy/past and remove the space):
imgur. com/a/gzp42Mo

1 Like

You’ve no idea how awful it is, I want to mog it so bad but just cant!

Wearing Mythic Antorus and also Elite Recolor still giving issues, hoping for a fix this coming reset.

Thank you,
Mage Player

Other Posts Regarding Issue:

I just wanna know will there be an update? I want my friend to shut up about this now

Bump! Have the same issue. This is my favorite set in the game and it’s been ruined since the 8.3 PTR. PLEASE HELP

PLEASE FIX THE ISSUE, HOTFIXES NO UPDATES TO THIS WHAT SO EVER. ITS ABOUT TO BE ALMOST HALF A YEAR!! I just… can’t stand not being able to wear a set I earned all because of someones coding error

FIX THE GOD*AMN SET Please?

Bump: I can see the mythic set is fixed in SL beta. Can’t say about the elite pvp set but…It should be ok.