Legion Class hall post 11.0.2

Saw another rogue asking for help with the class hall after I logged in today, and there aren’t many of us, so, gotta help a guy out, right?

I jumped over to the class hall to see what was up and found that the one shop entry is blocked by an invisible wall, and when I went in through the blacksmith I was greeted with a glowing human monstrosity where my character should be…

I get that this is possibly something for TWW, especially since there’s a portal in the hallway to another inn that i can’t reach, but… why do I have to be diguised as generic dude?

Also, the way back up to the blacksmith is missing, so there’s literally no way out of the class hall short of hearthing. LET ME OUT!!!

5 Likes

Same. In my case the character was level 66, and since the buff/disguise implied something to do with timewalking I thought maybe it had something to do with Chromie time. Went to Chromie, chose Legion timeline, went back, same issue.

2 Likes

Having the exact same problem. Walked in, and I transformed into a big glowing human and can’t interact with anything.

2 Likes

Was something this drastic mentioned in the patch notes? I missed it. Definitely seems related to pre-expansion event. Chromie time issues?

I’ve experienced this on a two different rogues, one 43 and the other at 61, at different stages of Legion progress. Tragic. There’s a lot of invisible walls, a golden/time-y portal at the far end, most NPCs are gone, golden human disguise. Is it like this at the other Order halls? I’ll check later.

I had been to the Druid class hall earlier with no issues

1 Like

On beta all rogues have been sneaking in and setting up shopin dornogal for reasons that im not spoiling but that is likely why.

The hall is no longer going to exist for reasons unsaid that people will learn more in 27 days.

Yeah dude everyone knows why our order hall won’t exist in The War Within. However, that event hasn’t happened yet and Dalaran is still floating calmly over the Broken Isles. Also, the ability to time travel back to the past and experience places from a previous build exists so why not use it here?

Order halls are one of the most iconic and engaging forms of content Blizz has ever put into this game and it would be a real shame if rogues lost access to theirs. Also, the fact that our order hall seems completely unaccessible but wasn’t mentioned in any patch notes is no bueno.

4 Likes

Dunno man, i don’t think that deeply about it. Probably will be able to use the hearthe and things are just busted up atm. Be cool and have a good day.

As an animator who does these things regularly, there is a lot going on. Dunno their reasons and Im not going to get overly invested into it.

On the topic of class halls, I really think they need to reimplement everyone’s class hall and make it our central hub again. Blizz could do so much with them.

Put portals to your class hall in the major cities of the expansion.

Let us decorate our class halls with things that we have collected over the course of previous expansions.

2 Likes

I ran into this as well and was very confused.

I was able to get into the order Hall but I came across some invisible walls and the old mission table is gone. Our artifacts thing is gone and it doesn’t display our artifact skins either that we’ve unlocked

How am I supposed to check my progress or what to do to unlock the other tints to Ghostblade? ( Unlocked through the Mage Tower Artifact Challenge, The God-Queen’s Fury)

2 Likes

No idea now unfortunately, depends what decision the team decides to make and how /if they can dedicate time to doing so.

It is likely an all hands event at blizzard hq currently and launch is around the corner so yeah. I wouldn’t be surprised if a vendor was added in Dornogal where you could perform some sort of task for to earn certain appearances. Time will tell friend.

There is one way out. Take the sewer conduit and drop down to the open sea below Dalaren.

1 Like

Seems to be fixed now