<Legends of Classic> Incendius [A][PvP] Fast Progression Guild Recruiting Top Players, No Wait Times

Legends of Classic is recruiting serious players for fast progression on Incendius. Our first raid on MC/Onyxia will be Monday 9/9. You can pick the name you want as our server opens on Monday. We are a guild that focuses on both raiding and PvP. Highly organized, prepared, and unique. Hard working players will find this guild very rewarding. Great opportunity if you want to be a core raider in the top guild on a realm.

Main Raid times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 7pm EST
Raid 2/PvP Times: Thursday, Friday 7pm EST

Some unique things about our guild that you might enjoy:

• No wait times on launch day, get right down to business
  • Organized Leveling with skilled players (get buffs, profession aids, discord and more) as you level
  • Get the best names, realm will be added at 1pm on Monday
  • Don’t overpay for items. Win items for 1 point higher than the second highest bid
  • Two 40 man raids every week.
  • Earn points for items in raid AND through preparation via our Guild Marketplace
  • Alt friendly guild (after farm-status is achieved)
  • Organized World PvP and Battlegrounds with people who take it seriously
  • PvP Tournaments with in-game and Cash Rewards
  • Mature players
  • Stable long term guild that will last for WoW Classic and future versions

To apply or read more visit our website at LegendsOfClassic dot com

Hmmmm… good luck…

You think you will have a full raid of 60s attuned one week after launch? How cute lmao

I was thinking that… but… you know people and their aspirations. Sometimes when you bring them back to reality they get angry and upset and say things like “LOL idiot you don’t know anything get good scrub it will be EZ!!!”

It’s sort of like… doing a hard raid boss and everyone is like “What if we one shot it!” and i’m like… “we won’t” and they are like “but what if!” and I"m like “/sigh, we won’t”.