Legendary Mouse

Is the WoW legendary mouse still going to be supported in TWW, as of right now it is not working in the beta using the console command enableWoWMouse 1

4 Likes

I think they stopped supporting it officially when Steel series stopped producing it.

1 Like

does that mouse even have enough buttons for modern wow? gotta have like 10 more buttons

1 Like

Wrong. It works in Dragonflight right now. It’s broken in War Within Beta.

1 Like

Exactly, I’m sure hoping they get that fixed. Blizzard should at least let us know if this is on purpose or getting ironed out.

3 Likes

I’ve posted in the Beta Thread, and now here. This is a pretty big deal honestly. I’m still using the Legendary MMO Mouse from Steelseries.

I hope this gets fixed as frankly I strongly dislike other mice on the market.

I have found a work around though.

You can download the old driver & software, then set:
Button 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 11 to an Action Button.

It works, but when you press the buttons the Action Bar doesn’t highlight in game, which is apparently an ingrained pavlovian effect on me and makes me feel like my button presses are not registered.

2 Likes

An official statement or something would be nice so I’d know if I need to start searching for a new mouse.

That would mega-suck though since I do love this mouse and it’s served me well for years, lol.

Hopefully this is maybe just a bug.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat. Just a lil heads up by the ppl who know would be great as I would also like to get a jump on finding a good replacement if this is how it will be going forward.

1 Like

Another TWW Beta Build and still not fixed.
We need to make sure this thread is bumped till fix and use the in game report feature.

This is a major loss that will negatively impact my ability and desire to play this game. If you have no interest in using a Numpad Side button you’re pretty screwed in the MMO Mouse Department.

1 Like

I sure hope they fix it. I cant seem to find another mouse I like as much.

1 Like