Legendary Costs

I don’t even have a problem with it myself. I’ll obtain it easily. Token is dropping in value because of the amount of people buying gold to get this item. If you think this is healthy game play. You might be part of the reason this game is in the dumpster. This legendary system is garbage. Remember legion where you farmed essence for a legendary? Of got one with an RNG drop from doing any content in the world. Legion did well. This expansion is tying player power into expensive legendary items so you fork out the money and just buy tokens. Player base is being scammed. Token price dropping 50k-60k proves that. How many of these items do people need to buy in a single expansion? I’ve played 4 specs on 1 character and need upgraded legendary items on all. Every single patch. No way in hell you guys get on board with this crap.

How do you fix something when others are setting the prices. It isn’t like Blizz is stating that this item must cost X amount of gold.

e know it’s garbage but making golds is not mission impossible you know

mmo game is not only , doing a +15 weekly then disconnecting or just tagging arena/bg all days from oribos

good players already prepared tons of golds before 9.2 go live

Duh, more tokens bought with money. Drops the price in gold. My god!

you should message players in game

This is a ‘pay to win’ thread in disguise. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

100% correct.

2 Likes

Bro, I sold my Legendary mat on the AH for 40K.

I probably sold it too low. It probably got flipped. I’m just glad it sold.

It’s people like me not selling them for 1g each that’s making these things so expensive.

In a month, they’ll be 5K.

fix what?
its a player controlled market

In my opinion unless you are pushing for Bleeding/Cutting Edge having the 291 is nice to have but not mandatory. Most of the legendary power is tied to the memory and the 190 pieces are going for a few gold and a pocket full of lint. Obviously the people who want to be optimized will pay the money for the 291, but for most content any lower rank will be just fine.

You mean waking essence?

Where it was introduced when legion was already over and legendaries didn’t matter cause BfA was coming in 2 months?

Yeah it was introduced finally cause the expansion was over it didn’t matter if you had your bis legendary after it was introduced cause everyone is on break

They’ll probably make something similar via anima so then you can enjoy your rank 7 legendaries much as you please for the final moments of Shadowlands if you’re that upset with legendaries

If you rely on tokens then you’re not playing the game right

You get gold daily from world quests, weekly dailies, or callings

Refusing to do those simple things is the players fault not blizzards

Only if you refuse to make them yourselves

Blizzard doesn’t control the AH people do, supply and demand, If you can’t afford it then work for it by making it yourself

worst system ever imo…blizz should fix asap

piles on in bear form :bear:

You’re lost bro. I play the game for PvP and little bit of mythic +. Callings should be a choice. Not a requirement to obtain a legendary every patch. I have 4 legendary items for 4 specs. 2 of which I PvP in, The other 2 I PvE in. I don’t understand how you think I should be spending 500k-800k per expansion on every piece of gear needed to qualify for high end content from the start of the patch. People like you are the very reason this game is in the dumpster.