Legendary Axe Quest bugged - Taut Tethercoil

I am on the quest “Handling it: Taut Tethercoil” and I am 44/50, but I am no longer receiving the Taut Tethercoils for killing rares marked with the Tethercoil rune.

I have tried dropping the quest and picking it back up, but it did not help. I have submitted an in-game ticket, but they were of no use.

Please help.

2 Likes

There’s other threads on it. It’s a known issue that it’s not working right now. No idea when it’ll be fixed but they know it’s broken.

1 Like
1 Like

Yes, I know. I provided a link to the forum referencing the issue when I submitted the in-game ticket. Alas it did not change anything and the in-game GM was unable to provide any assistance despite the fact that it is a known issue. It’s almost like the GMs just forward you to the forums w/o being able to provide any actual in-game assistance (yes, it is frustrating - I’m not mad … just disappointed).

I appreciate the bump from you though.

Yeah when I opened my ticket they said it’s a known issue and to submit a bug report, I did also ask if they could just complete the step for me since it’s a known thing but absolutely no luck so we’re just stuck in limbo. Really wish they would just auto complete all the requirements to funnel people to the last portion before you get the legendary. I feel like I’m being punished for looting it this week.

2 Likes