Legend of the Multiverse BUT NO TITLE?

So I just got “Legend of the Multiverse” as an achievement and I cannot freaking FATHOM why we didn’t get a title for this. I mean I know it’s not that hard to earn but COME ON! You CANNOT dangle that TOP-TIER title material in front of me without giving me the option to get it. HOLY SHOOT. It’s not bad enough that after saving like 60 omniverses per expansion they have a ceremony thanking all the side characters for their “pivotal roles” and then turning to us WHO DID ALL THE WORK like “oh I guess you helped too.” But they have to dangle our true title that at this point the player character has truly earned a million times over and TEASE US by making it just the name of an achievement. I am gonna cry. Like, Fyrakk would be laughing over your stupid lizard corpse right now while UNIVERSAL SCOURGE Lich King and VICTORIOUS LEGION invade our Azeroth if my wolfwoman ASE didn’t BLOW HIS BRAINS OUT and all I get as a lame “champion of the dragon isles.” Literally take that title from me I hate it.

2 Likes

I second this!

1 Like

I was 134 away from Legend, used a 1000 point letter from the TR event today, reached LEGEND, and didn’t even get the Achievement.

And yeah - if any achievement deserves a great sounding title, this is it.