Legacy Servers | Reliving the Old Days

Hi Skywall,

With legacy servers being announced, it'd be interesting to see if any Vanilla Skywall players would be interested in starting something new when the expansion launches.

Let me know your thoughts here.

-Manny
(Darkprincem - Timesink)
1 Like
11/04/2017 08:08 PMPosted by Furyrav
Hi Skywall,

With legacy servers being announced, it'd be interesting to see if any Vanilla Skywall players would be interested in starting something new when the expansion launches.

Let me know your thoughts here.

-Manny
(Darkprincem - Timesink)

I mained a NE hunter in vanilla in the ally PvP guild "Darkened Eternity". I recall many epic battles with Timesink. I'm looking forward to classic and coming back to Skywall!
1 Like
Holy crap, Darkprincem!

I'll be doing the vanilla thing again.
I'll be coming back and rolling another Troll Hunter! Can't wait to pull in MC again and kite the Razorgore fight! Good times.
What is this Vanilla you speak of DarkPrinceM?
With as much fun as I am having, I really wish it was out now. Sadly, an announcement is all it is. I get updates on all things WoW on my android device, and I have read that Vanilla may not launch until 2021. Well, we have a whole new expansion coming before then (based on the two year tales). I am not sure if I will be leaking money into this game by then. /sad face
I remember WoW. - Dekker

cya there friends

August 2019 !

1 Like

Resurrection will be creating toons on Atiesh server

2 Likes

wassssuuuup! I saved name Tigerz on Atiesh already :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The Timesink crew will be showing up in Atiesh as well. See you guys there.

2 Likes

Good to see you again buddy!

1 Like

spanxs Darude

2 Likes

But then… who will play Alliance Twinks?

See you on Atiesh - Dekker

Well its finally here, where are you?