Legacy (Low level) PVP Sets Updated!

This is really cool to see. :dracthyr_uwu:
Epic PVP vendor sets item levels have been brought in line with other options.

Classic - 30 required - Ilvl 115
BC- 30 required - Ilvl 115
Wotlk - 30 required - Ilvl 115
Cata - 35 required - Ilvl 130
MOP - 35 required - Ilvl 130
WOD - 40 required - Ilvl 146

These are purchased with Marks of Honor, PVP sets are looking very good from here on in. Haven’t checked other vendors yet, will edit later.

11 Likes

looks like its still a bit jumbled but i like what i see so far!
legacy quartermaster has level 25 requirements for ilvl 29 blues on the same page as level 30 requirement 115 ilvl stuff. the blues are still underwhelming basically.
bloodthirsty glads stuff is level 32 required but only 37 ilvl while the cataclysmic gladiator vendor right next to it sells 130 ilvl stuff with a level 35 requirement lol. same with vicious glad vendor. silly blizz.
corrupted vendor for level 50 sells gear with a 68 ilvl still so no changes there oddly.
oribos vendor, probably the one that needed some sort of update the most, no change. 3 trinkets and tmogs.
hopefully its a work in progress but glad to see something was done.

1 Like

The item levels are well thought out, same ilvls as warforged stuff.
Sub 30 is kind of missing, but this keeps options available for the future.

Haha! I had to triple check these tbh before this post to make sure it was a real tooltip.
There is movement! Nice to see some tinkering going on!

boo, was hoping they would retroactively upgrade my old gear sitting in the bank :frowning:

Also, maybe one day they’ll re-enable set bonuses on old gear -_-

The glove bonus (remember those!) works 49 and below.
Looking over some of these PVP sets bonus x are quite a contrast to our current Tier Set bonus.
Older PVP set bonus were much more utilitarian in comparison.

1 Like

wsg vendors in northern barrens and ashenvale both have 115 ilvl pieces wrist and legs weapons not updated.
same with AB vendors in arathi highlands cloak shoulders a staff and a dagger 115 ilvl but not the boots.
sad face.

This is awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Which vendors sell these? The ones in SW/Org?

1 Like

sw org dalaran ( old one) the mop pvp vendors on the serpent spine. and wods is at the ashran staging zone for either faction. tbc is in area 52

Shame the ab boots don scale that 10% speed is tasty considering we cant enchant anything over ilvl 50 right now lol. Also you can get the wotlk pvp gear for gold as well as marks of honour.

1 Like

What’s best about this is if you have friends/guildmates who are willing to run you through Vault of Archavon/Baradin Hold, you can get other PvP pieces such as neck, rings, etc. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

whats worse about this is that it effectively ends twinking at these levels